I won't let anything hurt you

Yuri's POV:

Its finally Friday after what felt like the longest 3 days of my life, but that Friday still goes by really slow because of how impatient this entire ordeal has made me.As the last period bell rings i go to the club room and open the doors to see monika and sayori....making out near the podium in front of the classroom,but they quickly spot me and stop embarrassed.

"Oh hey yuri this is awkward"

"I-its fine don't worry about it"

"Ugh get a room"i hear a familiar voice say behind me, as i turn around i see natsuki facepalming as she walks in to the room and sets her stuff down, i laugh to myself before sitting down next to her.

"So were you right behind me the entire time?"

"Well i got up behind her right as you opened the door, i was gonna scare you but then i saw... that and i was too traumatized by that entire situation i changed my mind."

"Haha well you did sneak up on me"

"I guess so"she says before monika stands up at the podium.

"Okay everyone so today is the festival do we have any questions or concerns about today?"Everyone shakes there head so monika continues."Welp i guess good luck because its starting as soon as school gets out, but for now lets share poems."She says as she hops down from the podium to grab her poem from her bag, we all do the same.

Time skip cuz im a very lazy person :b

After we share poems we all hang out  for a bit longer before setting up for the festival, we put out the cupcakes, the banner, and all the other decorations as monika and sayori rehearse their lines as we finish setting up.After we are all done we get to go look at the other clubs because we won't be able to during the festival because we are a club.As we walk around me and natsuki are talking about our plans and going over everything one last time to make sure everything will go to plan.But monika and sayori are to busy being gay, but after we catch on to this natsuki keeps making fun of them the rest of the afternoon while i just laughed.But besides that the festival went really smooth we got a quite a few people who are interested so hopefully on Monday we will have more people show up for the club.When everyone leaves all 4 of us pack up and walk home together messing around having a really fun time, but then sayori and monika go in to sayori's house to hang out the rest of the night, which natsuki makes a comment about which flusters those two while me and her are laughing hysterically.After they walk inside we continue to walk to her house in silence, but as we approach her house she grabs my arm and buries her face in to my shoulder.

"N-natsuki are you ok?"

"Yeah, im just kinda scared i guess"i feel my heart tear a bit at this as i pull her in to a hug.

"It's ok, this will work i promise he won't hurt you after this, not anymore."As i say this i feel her grip tighten around me.

"Thank you yuri, i never thought anyone would ever help me with this"

"Of course"I say as we both pull away and continue going to her house which isn't far.When we get there we wave as i say "Well i guess i will see you at 2 o clock"

"Yeah i guess, bye yuri"

"Bye natsuki"She says as she opens the door and walks to her house, i smile to myself and finish walking to my house.When i get there i order some food and go up stairs to change out of my uniform before laying on my bed thinking about tonight.My heart is beating out of my chest because of all the anxiety i feel because of this, i always have anxiety but this makes it ten times worse.what if this doesn't work?what will her dad do?will he hurt her even more or worse kill her?! As my mind flooded with all these terrible thoughts i hear the doorbell ring, so i go downstairs to collect my food.As i start eating my mind is still running so i decide to turn on the TV.I finish eating after a couple of minutes but i failed to get everything off my mind, so turn on the TV and text natsuki.