The truth about Sayori's brother

Sayori's POV:

When i woke up today i surprisingly  had a motivation to get up unlike other days, because today monika was coming over to my house.So i sprung up and started getting ready, but as i got ready i looked over to my brothers room and my happiness begins to fade in to fear because of last night.When i look in the mirror i see two bruises on both sides of my neck.crap i didn't actually expect that to bruise.How hard was he holding on?

Last night:

"Hey sayori come here i want to talk to you real quick"nitta says from his room.

"Oh ok, coming" i say as i run out of my room in to his."Whats up?"

"So i heard you are having a friend over is that right"

"Yep"

"Well i just wanna make sure that they don't come in to my room ok?"

"What, why?"as soon as i said that he looked at me with complete anger  which made me immediately know i fucked up.Before i can even apologize he grabs me by the throat  with an extremely tight grip choking me, but i was slightly able to breathe.

"Because i said so you little bitch, now you talk back to me again i will have to show you why i don't want your little friend in my room, am i clear?"

"Y-yes v-v-very c-clear"i say stuttering with tear forming in my eyes.After i finish he throws me out of his room and slams the door.I slowly get up and walk to to my room crying because of the mental and physical pain."Why does he always do this to me i don't understand what i did"i say to myself still crying.

Present time:

I wake up from my day dream and finish getting ready trying to get last night off my mind.While i am texting monika asking when she is going to be here i hear my brothers door open and then footsteps coming to my door which makes me slightly panic but when he walks in i can see a calm expression on his face which give me a lot of relief.

"Hey im also going to sleepover at a friends house so i will see you tomorrow but remember last night"

"Right, sounds good have fun"i say before he waves and walks out the door.I give a sigh of relief after that and continue texting monika who says shes almost here so i go to grab my over sized hoodie that has a big enough hood to cover my bruise on my neck.But before i can find it i here the doorbell ring which overwhelms me with excitement, to much to stop me from continuing to look for the hoodie.As i am running down stairs i hear my mom yell up to me.

"Sayori its for yo-"i cut her off by running past her to hug monika.

"Well someones excited" Monika says while laughing.   

"Ha you should of seen her at the dinner table last night, all she did was talk about how excited she was for today"

"Oh is that so, that sounds like sayori all right"

"Really mom?"i whine to her but she just laughs in return and so does monika. After that i pull Monika into the house and we go up to my room and start writing and rehearsing our lines before my dad calls me down stairs.

"Hey sayori me and your mom are going to a party with some friends we won't be back until late so make sure you and monika behave and clean up after yourselves, ok?"

"Ok sounds good, bye love you guys"

"Love you too, sayori"My mom says as sh closes the door and i dart back up stairs to monika to ask her to come down stairs because its more open.She agrees and we continue our practice until we feel like we have memorized our lines.So we decided to spend the rest of the night having fun playing board games, watching TV and all that stuff until monika looks at me with a horrified and concerned expression.

"Whats wrong monika?"

"What the hell happened to your neck?" 

To be continued 

A/N: yep i left you on a cliffhanger you're welcome ;)