Chapter 3

Cale looked around wondering why is he surrounded by young and old women. Cale looked at his children and looked at Hans who looked proud

~Flashback~

*Knock Knock*

"father?"

Cale said in front of his father's door

"Come in Cale"

Count Deruth said and Cale opened the door and got greeted by his father with a bunch of paperwork.

"What is it father that you called me for?"

Cale asked since he was enjoying his time with his children when his father suddenly called for him.

"Will you and my grandchildren go out in the town?"

Deruth said and looked at his son with a shocked expression.

"Huh?"

Cale said and looked at his father he looked like his questioning what happened to his father and why is he asking this?

"I think going out will be a great idea to introduce the kids to the townspeople and slowly make your and your children's appearance to the public so they won't get uncomfortable when going out in the future."

Deruth said remembered the kids might not have gotten out of their father's room when they are born. 

'One year that's how long Cale manage to hide his children away from us- the entire household, I didn't even hear anything from Ron one of my past most reliable butlers.'

Deruth looked back at Cale taking his appearance clearer in his mind.

'Pale skin and red hair that is red as blood along with brownish-red eyes... He really looks like his mother..'

Deruth thought and gave Cale 30 million gallons.

"Go out together with your children and have fun"

Deruth said and Cale got his allowance and was about to leave when he heard his father speak again

"ah, and Hans is now your personal butler I already talked to him about it after all his one of the most reliable butlers here."

Deruth said and Cale immediately turned his yell towards his father

"WHAT?!?!"

Somewhere in the mansion, Hans sneezes and suddenly  heard his young master yell

'Ah'

Hans just turned around ignoring the danger and hardship that is slowly creeping behind him ignoring everything just to serve the lovable children of his now Young master as he became his personal butler.

~Flashback ends~

Cale sighed and he looked around him some people are ignoring him, some look scared because of his trash reputation, some are gushing about how cute his children are in Hans's hands and some are looking at him with hearts in their eyes.

Cale sighed again looking at the clothes that Hans prepared for him... It shows his muscles and makes his handsome face shines even more. 

Cale can't help but shiver when he saw some girl looking at him like he is a piece of meat waiting to be devoured... Now Cale greatly regrets making Hans take care of his clothes.

The children looked at their father who is in the middle of the young ladies and looks like he cannot act like trash because of the kids also surrounding him.

"Pfftt"

The kids looked at Hans his face turning red because he was forcing himself not to laugh so he won't get punished later on. 

Cale just looked at his kids and Hans looking at a Toys store with some dragon toys in different colors, he went over to them and the Hans looked at him along with the kids when Cale got inside the store and Hans followed behind him carrying the children in his arms. 

Cale stared at the people in front of him while the others looks nervously at him after he is rumored to be trash and a father of three with a mother is unknown.

"From here to there"

Cale said and pointed at all the dragon toys in the shop and the people who work there immediately packing all the stuff he pointed. Cale put down 2 gold coins in front of the owner

"Deliver it all to the Hnitsu Household"

Cale said walked out of the story and continue store hopping from clothes, books, baby things, parenting guides, magic items, and more. Hans looked at his young master when he suddenly felt something near his feet and he looks down

"What cute kittens!"

Hans said and looked at the red and silver kittens below him and the children also looked at the kittens when Cale suddenly arrived at them and took Caiden and Calliope while Cadel looks like he was pouting.

"Let's go"

Cale said not wanting to stay in there any longer with some girls looking at him creepily. Hans to the two children in his arms along with Cadel patting the red-haired kitten on the head while the silver kitten looked at them warily but calms down after seeing the guy carrying them doesn't have any ill intentions.

Cale looks behind him and sweatdropped.

'Am I not the only one having children?'

Cale thought and continue walking while thinking how Hans looked like Cadel's father their hair colors almost look similar and the silver hair kitten makes it looks like it can be Caiden and Cadel's brother or sister if the kitten is a human.

Cale looks at his carriage and took Cadel from Hans and goes inside while Hans went inside as well. 

Cale looked at the kittens in Hans's hand and Cale gave Hans Cadel and Caine while he took the red-haired kitten and patted it softly and put the kitten in his lap along with Calliope. Cale looked at Hans surrounded by kids with yellowish-white hair with a silver kitten beside them.

"Hans?"

Cale said and Hans looked at his Young master forgetting his young master's trash reputation because of the cute kids and kittens around him

"yes, young master?"

"Are you perhaps part of the cat tribe"

Hans looked at his master like he was crazy but regained his composure and shakes his head no

"I am not the young master I am just a normal human being who serves you"

Hans said looking proud because he looked professional right now while the kids, Cale, and the kittens looks at him dumbfounded. 

'I am not sure which side is reliable is it when it comes to Hans when he acts like this'

Cale thought and patted his Calliope and the redhead kitten while the three got comfortable in Hans's hands and they ride the carriage until they arrived at the Henituse Household.

'This will be a long day'

Cale and Hans thought at the same time seeing the castle-like manor in the distance twinkle.

'Looks like Father/the count and mother/the countess are going full all in'

cale and Hans thought and looked at each other knowing something will happen once they got off this carriage and arrive at the manor.