Chapter 9

Rosalyn explored the place with Beacrox refusing to eat the food that might not taste good for him while Choi Han and Ron just looked at Cale, watching him like predators.

'The kids really look like him...'

Ron thought and began to smile viciously while Beacrox looked at his father and continued looking at the food as he knows his father is having some difficulties right now learning the young master has 3 children he manage to keep away from the public eyes.

Cale shivered and look in Choi Han and Ron's direction and immediately looked away.

The guy who beat him up and his father figure are both here and are staring at him.

Rosalyn watched as the father of three Cale Henituse moved away as the old assassin Ron Molan walked slowly towards him.

Violan and Lily looked at Rosalyn as they remembered seeing her as she was the former Crown Princess of the Breck Kingdom.

Basen and Deruth who were left in charge of babysitting the triplets sat down on a chair as many older people walk toward Deruth and talked to him while some younger woman goes towards Basen completing his appearance.

Basen looked at his sister and mother and looked at his father before standing up smiling like his older brother.

"I am sorry ladies but I have to go to my mother and sister maybe you can talk about my father about anything you want to talk to, I am still not the heir so I can't talk about much as being the heir of the family"

Basen said and quickly and smoothly went to his mother, leaving his father behind with a face that says 'Traitor!'

Violan looked at her son amused and simply goes back to look at Lily who drags Cale away from their former butler and goes near them.

"Mother! Brother!"

Lily looked at her mother and brother with shining eyes as she holds Basen's hands and starts dragging both her older brother outside.

Violan goes back to her husband helping him with all the nobles around him and carries the children in his arms with a maid holding a sleeping Calliope who finds everything troublesome.

Choi Han and Beacrox followed the trio who goes inside a training ground with some knights training after drinking to clear their minds.

Lily looked around excitedly while Cale and Basen looked at her sweatdropping and goes into a room to change to training clothes.

The knights looked at each other and began packing all the beer bottles that they are drinking as Lily went around finding the perfect sword for her.

Choi Han looked at Lily as she tried out the swords in the holders while Beacrox pats his clothes as the wind dirties him.

Cale went out along with Basen with proper clothes that you can easily move in and it won't hinder you're doing anything.

Lily runs towards her brother and compliments them mostly on Cale as she never really saw Cale in a training outfit except for some baby photos in her father's room.

Cale goes into a sword shack next to the soldiers standing with swords in their hands some of them with pinkish faces still.

Basen follows Cale and before he can grab anything Cale gave him something, Basen went to try it out. 

Basen looked at one of the knights and the knight comes and does a posture and so does Basen.

Basen attacks the knight as the knight defends himself easily as he has more experience.