Chapter 4

When Cale and Hans arrive at the manor they saw everyone running around the manor with some maid getting the kids and going somewhere unknown while some butlers looked at cale and hand gently took the red-haired kitten from Cale and Cale also got dragged into the unknown while Hans and the cats just stare at where the father and children disappeared to. 

'The young master-'

Hans sweatdropped and ran back to his room and put the kittens there and goes to do his work and helped the others with what they are all doing. 

Deruth and Violan are looking at their masterpiece, mostly Violan since she mostly chose the masterpiece now lying on their walls and the sculptures around the manor. 

You can see golden and silver statues all around the ball hall, huge majestic paintings that only the top-notch painters did, and the squeaky clean halls that sparkle with the bright chandeliers that are made from gold and rubies.

Hans sweatdropped when he saw what happened to the simple grand hall they have- it suddenly looks more majestic than the royal family's grand halls. 

'Young Master's and Young Miss will not like this much gold'

Hans thought and continue doing his job, Even though Hans is not that close to Cale before he knows that Cale doesn't wear that many shiny things around his clothes, just the right amount to make his already handsome face more handsome.

*shivers*

Cale and Calliope shiver at the same time and looked outside their rooms they are currently taking a bath and changing their clothes.

'I feel like something chaotic will happen...'

Cale thought and sinks his head in the bathtub and starts thinking of some stuff... like how are his children so smart, Well his children are dragons but still- Cale shakes his head and just thinks about how he can make Calliope go to the Ball they are preparing for to properly announce the triplets as the Henituse triplets. 

*knock knock* 

"Young Master? the count is calling you and the children"

Hans said and the servants inside Cale's room started dressing him in simple but elegant clothes. The other servants left the room and Hans entered the room and gave cale a brochure.

"The Count asked you to wear this all the time if you wish to go out again with the children without getting disturbed"

Hans said and Cale took the brochure and pin it to his clothes and his hair immediately became like Hans. Cale looked at Hans wanting an explanation.

"The Count said its better if the others thought were siblings young master"

Hans said while smiling and Cale hated the fact that Hans look like he took Ron's smile with him- 

"Don't smile like that"

Cale said while looking at Hans, He got reminded of his father figure that disappeared along with the punk who beat him up.

Hans looked around and smacked Cale from the back of his head and Cale glared at Hans

"Do you wanna die-"

"Young Master please stop thinking of useless things, you look grumpy"

Hans said and Cale just looked at him and slowly nodded. Hans looked at Cale and for a second he thought Cale look like when he was a child. 

Hans dismissed it and Cale looked at Hans slowly reminding himself that the reason his father made Hans his personal butler is that Hans is one of the most skilled in their house.

Cale remove the brochure from his shirt and put it in his pockets and walked out with Hans following after him.

Cale looked around and went back into his room confusing Hans but followed him again.

Cale opened the door to his room and closed it again and went back to walking towards the dining room when he stopped and went back to his room again.

This rotation last for 5 minutes before Hans smiled widely at his young master with a shadow covering his eyes

"Young Master, what are you doing?"

Hans said and Cale finally stopped and looked at Hans

"I feel danger..."

Cale shivered and took off his shirt and opened his dressing room full of clothes.

"Young master?"

"Hans! find me the most modest nonshowing but elegant clothes!"

Cale said and Hans immediately starts finding the clothes that match his young master's description.

After a minute Hans rushed in front of his young master and started dressing him fast but comfortable, Cale looked at the mirror and admired himself in front of the mirror while Hans swipe his sweat and looked at his young master admiring his work of art.

Hans opened the door for his young master when he noticed him walking towards the door and they went towards the dining room.

Deruth, Violan, Basen, and Lily looked towards the door opening and saw a redhead entering wearing simple clothes that make him look like he descended from heaven.

Violan and Lily put on imaginary glasses while Deruth and Basen looked like they are blinded by Cale's beauty.

"Ehem"

Violan looked at her son who sits down and began eating.

"What is it, mother?"

Cale said and looked at Violan 

"Who picked out your clothes for today?"

Violan asked and admired the clothes her son is wearing for today.

"Hans did it"

Cale said and continued eating while Hans looked very proud of his achievements while Violan it's a good idea on making Hans, Cale's personal deputy butler.

Cale looked at Hans and back to his mother and father sipping the sweet tea while looking suspiciously at his parents but ignoring it, Cale does not notice that Hans will enjoy dressing Cale up more in the future along with Violan who stares at Cale's hair slowly growing longer planning on buying accessories that will fit him if he decides to keep his hair long.