💐My Miracle Flower💐 | Prologue

Special thanks to WassupItsDisco for making the original plot and Emanuel's character. Sorry if I misspell his name and call him Emmanuel. I'm friends with a Emmanuel so it's hard! 😂 This AU will be split into multiple parts, making it a series! Also, this is in the future. I'm excited for y'all to read this masterpiece so let's just get started!

Isabela sat in her room, contemplating how she obtained the life of her dreams, and how she had become imperfect, along with her room which had imperfect flowers. One of which being a cactus. That was where it all started. Isabela had grown that cactus during a heated argument with her youngest sister, Mirabel. Mirabel then proceeded to help Isabela break free of her cage of perfection. Isabela hadn't been able to escape since she was five. Isabela was quickly led out of her trance when she heard a knock at her door. "Who is it?" Isabela raised her voice just loud enough for whoever was knocking to hear. "It's Mirabel! I just wanted to let you know that it's time for dinner!" Mirabel yelled back at her eldest sister, raising her voice slightly. Suddenly, Isabela opened the door happily and ran down the staircase as fast as a sprinter, and slowed down once she was on the first floor. Isabela was obviously excited about dinner, based on the fact that she ran down to the dining room faster than the speed of light. When she got to the dining room, she sat down in her seat, which already had food in front of it. Isabela immediately looked down at her food and started eating. Everyone else eventually made their way to the table. "Isabela, After dinner, one of the citizens of the Encanto wanted to meet you. I'll write down the adress. The boys name is Emanuel." Abuela said with a kind smile. Isabela smiled with a knowing glance. She would be pleased to meet Emanuel after dinner. Once Isabela was done with dinner, Abuela wrote down Emanuel's address and Isabela was on her way.

Time skip: When Isabela arrived

Isabela knocked on the brown, wooden door shyly and waited for a response.
The wooden door was designed with the outline of four corners. The wood was extremely dark, along with the frame around it. The door suddenly opened to reveal a man who look to be around Isabelas age. "Hola, Isabela! My name is Emanuel. Come in! Make yourself comfortable" Emanuel said excitedly while dragging Isabela into his house. "Hola." Pablo said in an unenthusiastic tone. Pablo had lost his wife at the time of Emanuel's birth, making Emanuel a posthumous birth. Pablo had never truly gotten over his wife's death, which let him to be a strict father to his son, as he didn't want his son meeting his wife's fate. "You better not be bringing random girls here again." Pablo said in a strict tone. "Don't worry. I am a very kind person, and I'm not just a random girl. I'm a Madrigal!" Isabela said while growing a flower for Emanuel. "I... uh.... I see! You must be the one with Chlorokinesis!" Pablo said happily, which earned him a smile and a nod from Isabela. "Well, Dad, I am taking her to my room." Emanuel said happily. They eventually both went up to Emanuel's room. Isabela was stunned by Emanuels room, which was very modern and looked like this:

 Isabela was stunned by Emanuels room, which was very modern and looked like this:

Time skip: A year and a half later

Isabela was in her room, hanging out with Emanuel. Emanuel started blushing. "By the way, Isa, I wanted to ask you something..." Emanuel said shyly. Isabela was confused by his sudden shyness but shrugged it off. "We've been friends for a year and a half now, and... I wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend?" Emanuel said nervously, but not breaking eye contact with Isabelas calming eyes. Isabela immediately ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Yes! Of course, Emanuel!" Isabela said, her eyes tearing up. Emanuel was not expecting Isabela to say yes, but she did. Isabela's life was improved by Emanuel. Emanuel saw Isabela for her imperfections, rather than the perfect mask she used to wear, which made Isabela happy.

Words:707

Encanto AUs and stuffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara