𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦
𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱

After many years of knowing Joe, it didn't at all come as a surprise to Melanie to find out that he was, as always, late. But of course he was, it was like one of his specialities and if he wasn't- something was definitely up.

Nearly 12 minutes have passed and there was still no sign of either of them, with the drinks already beginning to grow cold. Just when she was about to make her leave, deciding to wait outside instead - a familiar face popped into view, one that she recognised as Yasmin's.

"Yaz!"
The short brunette exclaimed with her voice full of joy, leaning towards the taller girl and embracing her in a tight hug in a sort of delicate manner - greeting her wholeheartedly.

"Hi"
The other female squeezed in response, still out of breath due to the intensity of the hug, earning a small "sorry" in return.

Melanie eyed Yaz's outfit up and down, clearly inspired by her brave choice of clothes and confidence to accompany it. But before she was able to compliment her friend on her great sense of fashion she was cut off by receiving a notification on her phone - more specifically instagram. She rolled her eyes as soon as she realised that it was from no one other than Joe.

For whatever reason Melanie DESPISED using other apps such as WhatsApp and Messenger to contact her friends and family but preferred Instagram over any of them - which was probably the reason why she used it so often. And yes, she was aware of how strange that made her sound.

𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙬𝙖 - 𝙅𝙤𝙚

𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 - 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚

𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙬𝙖
Sorry for making you wait, the photo shoot was delayed by a bit, see you in 45?

𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮
A bit?!

𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙬𝙖Sorryread at 9:37

𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙅𝙤𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙬𝙖
Sorry
read at 9:37

This boy

@Girlincrimson has posted!

Liked by Yazdemand and 70,136 others

Girlincrimson Let's play a game, it's called where is Joelocke03

View all 618 comments

User77 In the closet, that's for sure

Comment was deleted

Yazdemand Honestly, where is he we've been waiting for an hour now
.. Girlincrimson ME* you gave up on him after two
.. Saveukraine24 wait you guys are friends?
✿.。. Amyxox19 No they are aliens

User090123 Melanie is so pretty 😍
✿.。. Lexi11 Literally

Maisie_126 Let's all tag Joe to get him to see this!

✿.。. Girlincrimson @Joelocke03
✿.。. Yazdemand @Joelocke03
✿.。. Username68 @Joelocke03
.. Lanalovesmilfs @Joelocke03
.. Girlincrimson @Lanalovesmilfs Your username is actually so relatable what?

Will.gao_ He went to go get sum milk
✿.。. Girlincrimson Just like your dad?
✿.。. Will.gao_ That's not very nice
✿.。.Girlincrimson I'm not very nice

Username1 Baddie alert
✿.。. Girlincrimson GRRR GRR
✿.。. Yazdemand Mel, are you okay?

Joelocke03 Alright, alright i'm here you can all stop tagging me now
✿.。. Girlincrimson POV: He's lying, don't stop tagging him guys!
.. User69 lol

comment liked by Girlincrimson

E𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨,

𝘒𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺!