𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Melanie
and
Yaz

Yazzy
Mel, you must be out of your mind
if you seriously think that you can
just get away with sneaking onto
the set without getting caught

Yazzy
Please don't tell me that you're
actually considering it

Yazzy
Hello???

Yazzy
ANSWER ME MELANIE LYNN
GODDAMN FAREWELL!!!

Melanie was far from considering this ' wild ' and at the same time ' outrageous ' idea of hers but actually already had it all planned out.

At first she was a bit hesitant as this task seemed almost impossible to complete but it didn't take long for Melanie to come to the very conclusion that it wasn't. In fact it was very simple.

First she would sneak in through the window (which she was still trying to figure out how to do without breaking her neck in the process) and then would just pretend to be one of the extras' who really had no intention of doing anything. See, how easy is that?

The real reason why she only told Yasmin about her plan was because she knew how fast the word would spread if she had told anyone else instead especially considering how much of a bad liar Joe was.

So really, she had no other option. Luckily for her, most of the cast members were sharing their location with her anyway - which she was beyond grateful for as it just made things a lot less complicated for her. Even when if wasn't intentional, she was still grateful for their stupidity.

Although there were small chances of her not being able to find the building, the chances preventing her from getting lost in it were quite the opposite with Yaz not being too supportive at the moment
- increasing them by a lot.

Well shit

"SHIT!" Exclaimed Melanie loudly, dangerously close to yelling as she looked down at her injured and very much bruised as well as bleeding knee - lightly groaning from the the intense pain that she was currently feeling.

Maybe this was a bad idea after all, she thought to herself as Yaz's words echoed in her head.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard footsteps behind her - realising that she wasn't alone in the room. Without thinking, she quickly grabbed the object closest to her, (which just so happened to be a recently used mop) ready to swing it at the person whom she thought to be dangerous.

"Melanie, is that you?" a soft voice spoke, noticing the twigs in her hair from before - causing her cheeks to turn a light shade of crimson due to the embarrassment that she was feeling after realising who it belonged to.

"Kit?" she questioned the boy with visible frown displayed on her face. She knew damn well that it wasn't the time to say this but seeing him in person changed her perspective on a lot of things starting with how good looking he really was - something that she had been oblivious to this whole time.

Although the only time that Melanie interacted with Kit in any sort of way was when they had an argument over who was a better singer Lana Del Rey or Taylor swift (which wasn't even in real life) she couldn't deny how attractive he was.

"Hello?"
The same voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Not knowing what to say, Melanie took a step forward - desperately trying to find a way to exit the room before things got anymore awkward, but not before tripping over something in the process

and dragging Kit down with her

"Shit!" she shouted for what seemed like the hundredth time today as the two rolled on the floor to the point where she found herself on top of him. The pair stayed in that position for about three seconds, just staring into each other's eyes until the door was slammed open.

What perfect timing

"Hey, have you seen my-"

And it just so happened to be Joe who opened it, even when she thought that things couldn't get any worse, she was once again proved wrong.

Just fucking great