𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Yaz
and
Kit

Yaz
You absolute liar

Kit kat
good morning to you too

Yaz
Stop changing the subject!!!

Kit kat
Ok what did I do now?

Kit kat
Look, if it's about me using some of your
brown facial glue that makes you
look like a chav then I'm sorry

Yaz
My what now?!
You mean my foundation? you little piece of shit

Kit kat
oops

Yaz
But no I wasn't talking about that

Kit kat
Good

Yaz
Stop interrupting me

Kit kat
Now how on earth am I interrupting you?
This is literally all on text

Yaz
Still so stfu

Kit kat
rude

Yaz
I swear to god I will leave you
on read

Kit kat
Your the one who messaged me but ok

Yaz
*You're

Yaz
!!!

Kit kat
Fine, what were you going to say?

Yaz
that your like a really big simp

Yaz
I saw you like Melanie's post from 2019, now how do you explain that?

Yaz
And don't you dare say time travelling

Kit kat
*You're * haha

Kit kat
But how do you know?

Yaz
I was helping her message you cause she was at my house Lol

Kit kat
And you still call me a bitch?

Kit Kat
after you pretended to be Melanie

Yaz
Not exactly, I just gave her some ideas

Kit kat
right

read at 9:36 am

Kit wasn't mad at Yaz or anything but had mixed feelings about the whole situation. More specifically after what happened on Thursday, the last as well as first encounter that the two shared which wasn't really the best.

Because he hasn't really spoken or messaged Melanie since, he had no way of knowing who did but by the looks of it - Yaz surely didn't, though Joe on the other hand...

Yesterday, much to Kit's surprise, Melanie found herself on his instagram feed once again which was probably the reason why he decided to click on her profile - soon reaching the end of it after a good half an hour of being a stalker.

Realising that he liked one of her posts was bad enough, but the fact that it was from 2019 was even worse. So he decided to own up to it and finally get the guts to message her.

Luckily for him, the whole incident slipped out of his mind when he did as much - which turned out to be a good thing as what he didn't know until later was that Yaz was there too and was actually the one behind the screen.

He knew how much she loved to play the role of cupid, especially when it came to shipping some of her friends together, so he couldn't really blame her for that. Her curiosity just got the best of her, that's all.

Plus it's not like anything weird was said between any of them, it was just a bunch of ' how are you ' s and ' how is your day going ' - so no he couldn't.

although he was still eager to send Melanie a text, who he for the past week has been avoiding. Fortunately enough for him, he didn't have to as the job was soon done for him.

You have received a new notification from 'Melanie Farewell'.

And that was her.