𝘴𝘪𝘹

Melanie let Joe get away with doing a lot of things as a child even when it wasn't particularly her own fault and at times, she still even does now.

But not today she won't
or ever again for that matter

It's been a few days since the ' incident ' occurred or should I say since her childhood best friend caught her in an awkward position, laying on top of one of his co-stars and basically straddling him - at least that's what it looked like to poor innocent little Joe who just happened to walk in at the wrong time and still hasn't recovered from his trauma.

But she couldn't say that she was sorry because she wasn't, actually she was kind of angry at him that he did - well more embarrassed that he saw her in that state even when it was not even close to his fault.

As for Kit and herself, they've both been avoiding each other - which also resulted in Melanie being less active on the group chat due to Kit (who she now had saved as ' Do not text ') also being in it.

Though things didn't get any easier for Melanie these past few days, especially with Joe texting her every few minutes asking various and at the same time very unnecessary questions that were supposedly to prevent him from blurting the whole thing out loud.

Rule number one; NEVER trust Joe with lying for you

But on the other hand, she did have another idea in mind if he had in fact did decide to tell anyone. Which wasn't the nicest one for sure - but what did she have to lose anyway? she had that photo in her gallery for way too long now and it's about time that she used it her advantage.

New notification from Joe Joe Siwa

Joe Joe siwa - Joe
Crimson lady - Melanie

Joe Joe siwa
So what happens if I tell anyone???

Crimson lady

Crimson ladyI'll post this picture for the world to see

Crimson lady
I'll post this picture for the
world to see

Crimson lady
At first it's just gonna be me showing it to some of your friends, then i'll start off by posting it on instagram and making it my pfp for all of my social media platforms

Crimson lady
and later

Joe Joe siwa
Wait, there's MORE?!

Joe Joe siwa
Ok ok i'm sorry I won't :(

What a guilt trapper

Crimson lady
Good

Crimson lady
Oh and don't forget that I know
where you live bitch :)
read at 7:46 pm