𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳

When filming Heartstopper the cast got a lot of breaks and during one of them sat the 'almighty' Kit Connor scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"What are you doing?"
Spoke up Yaz, making an appearance behind him and without a doubt startling as he jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Nothing."
He replied in a bored tone but it just wasn't convincing enough for her to believe.

"Hey Yaz,"
spoke the blonde after a minute of silence, unsure if his next words were worthy of saying out loud if not.

"Do you think that this girl is pretty?"
He questioned, going up a few posts to show her one that he'd previously just liked.

He very well knew the answer himself, so why was he asking this? I guess that he just wanted someone else's opinion - but that doesn't explain Yaz's strange behaviour after he did.

Because the second that she saw the photo of the girl who he had found to be good looking, the brunette could no longer contain her smirk and burst out laughing instead to the point where she found herself laying on the cold marble floor.

Kit just stood there whilst she did so, looking at her in pure confusion and with a frown settled on his features that made Yaz just laugh even more. He really didn't know, did he?

What was so funny? Kit asked himself repeatedly as well as Yasmin about two times after her laughter finally died down, but yet there was still no answer.

"You see,"
She started but not exactly knowing how to finish her sentence without making it all sound ten times worse then it actually was - all whilst kit just sat there patiently.

"Melanie is my friend."
She said and after she did, she let out a huge breath that she didn't know how long she was holding.

who's Melanie, he asked to himself confused, putting two and two together until it hit him. Well shit

𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨,

𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰? 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱.