eight ; plans

A few days later, Misun was sitting at her desk doing home work. She had gotten home a few hours before from a class and had decided to get caught up on her assignments. For some reason, all of her classes had simultaneously decided to dump a ton of work on her.

As Misun sat at her desk, a pencil in her mouth and her fingers typing furiously on the keyboard, she felt a small vibration. She paused her work and picked up her phone, surprised to see that Joon had texted her separately.

———
Sunday, 10:21 p.m.
joon

joon
hi sunny!
joon
i talked to some people in the company and they said that we can meet :)))

Misun
yay!
Misun
when are you all free then?

joon
thursday is the only day we
don't have that much to do
joon
we have a few meetings and then dance practice but that's it

Misun
i have a class on thursday 😅
Misun
and that seems like a lot of work

joon
that's considered an "easy" day lol
joon
when does your class get over??

Misun
it gets done at 2

joon
ok we should be done a little after that
joon
if they listen to me -_-
joon
where would you like to meet up?

Misun
oh i thought you would've
decided that already?

joon
we want you to be comfortable
joon
so you pick where we go

Misun
oh ok ummm
Misun
how about a cafe? is that ok?
Misun
i love getting coffee after
my lectures get done lol

joon
that works :)))
joon
i'll send you the address
and a time soon

Misun
ok, thanks joonie <33

joon
no problem 😊

———

Misun smiled and set her phone back down. It was nice that they were doing everything they could to make her feel comfortable. Of course, she was still a little suspicious of how nice they were being but she decided to go with her gut. As anxious as she was, she still hoped that everything would work out and they would be a normal group of guys that were around her age.

Just as she was about to start typing again she felt another vibration come from her phone.

Did Joon text me again?

Confused, she picked her phone up again and looked at the screen. She was shocked to find that JK, her supposed fiancé, had texted her separately as well.

What is going on? What happened to using the group chat??

Misun was a little skeptical as she opened the notification. What could JK possibly be texting her about? The screen loaded and she read the messages.