twenty ; names

Misun awoke the next day feeling extremely puffy. It was a given, though, due to how much she had cried the day before.

She groggily sat up in bed and-

Wait a second, Misun thought in confusion. How did I get into my bed?

She tried to rack her brain for what could've happened and concluded that one of the boys must have carried her to bed. The scene played out in her head, almost like a romantic scene from a movie, and she blushed in embarrassment.

Speaking of boys, why was it so quiet in her apartment?

She quickly pushed the covers off of her legs and slid on her smiley slippers, making her way to the bedroom door before cracking it open slowly. She didn't want to wake any of them up in case they were still asleep. When she didn't see anyone in the living room, she realized that they must've already left for work.

Feeling a little disappointed, she trudged her way out of her bedroom and into the kitchen, where she spotted a folded piece of paper on the counter.

Surprised, she picks it up and unfolds the paper, reading the elegant letters inside. She smiles brightly as she reads the message and sets it down when she's done, walking over to the microwave and opening it. There, she finds a plate with two pieces of peanut butter toast topped with banana slices.

Happy and extremely grateful, she grabs the plate and puts some strawberries on it as well. She quickly takes a picture of the masterpiece and types a message right after.

She hits send and excitedly waits for their reply.

———

the spice girls 🤤🤠
Saturday, 7:56 a.m.

Misun
awww guys!!
Misun

Misunyou made this for me? 🥹

Misun
you made this for me? 🥹

home wrecker
courtesy of our lovely jin :)

eomma j
i worked extra hard on it so
make sure you eat it all!

Misun
oh it's already in my stomach
Misun
completely gone

taebae
wait but how
taebae
you sent that picture
like 30 seconds ago

home wrecker
the math ain't mathin

sunshine 🥰
is that new slang too????