twenty-one ; here for you

A few hours later, after Misun had finished her delicious breakfast made by Jin and her English homework that was due in a couple of days, she had decided to go on a walk to clear her head.

Now, she sat on a random park bench with her headphones playing softly, enjoying the sunshine and the slight breeze in her hair. She stirred her iced coffee a little before taking a small sip. The delicious taste made her feel a little bit better.

She smiled slightly as she watched a little girl and her mother walk past, the pair smiling as they held each other's hands in pure bliss.

Misun's smile fades as thoughts of her own mother fills her mind. She would never have that kind of relationship with her. It was already too late to fix anything.

Just then, Misun could feel a vibration coming from her purse. She knew that it was her phone, so she quickly dug it out and looked to see who it could be.

Ah, it's the group chat, Misun thought as she clicked on a message from Jin. She was feeling a little uneasy about how the conversation would go, but she couldn't avoid it forever.

She typed out a message and hit send.

———

the spice girls 🤤🤠
Saturday, 1:22 p.m.

eomma j
how are you feeling sunny?

Misun
i'm feeling a little better
Misun
thank you :)

taebae
HI SUNNY
taebae

taebaeHI SUNNYtaebae

Misun
😭😭

grumpy😾
wtf is that

home wrecker
it's called a meme hyung it
shouldn't be new to you

sunshine 🥰
yoongi hyung is getting old 🤣🤣

joon
i'm glad you're feeling better
even if it's just a little 😊

taebae
did it make you happier???

Misun
yes thank you 😭

banana milk boy
do you need me to come back for anything?
banana milk boy
like a hug?

Misun
i'm okay for now :)
Misun
i went out on a walk and got some coffee
Misun
i feel very refreshed and much
more put together lol