♤1.0 - cat dad? ♤

February 13th

Harvey but it's "secret" | harveylosed - hypothetically speaking, if I were to bring home a cat would my very very pretty roomamte be opposed???

| 5.6k likes/ 300 replies / 4 retweets

|view replies

tommy| tommyinnit - hypothetically u should scare him with cat

♠︎

Coly [it/itself] | colyslost - is cat cute?? What kind???? and aren't u supposed to be in class rn???

> Remy | ghostyburbs - coly how tf do u know that??

> coly [it/itself] | colyslost - HARVEY USUALLY TWEETS ABOUT HOW MUCH HE HATES CLASS AT THE SAME TIME EVERY OTHER WAY

♠︎

Harvey but it's "secret" | harveylosed - to answer coly and a bunch of others that hauntingly (/j) know my schedule; my class was canceled and the prof emailed all of us ten minutes into class saying he was ill

|4.7k likes / 30 replies / 3 retweets

|view replies

Argo | argobargo - "ill" haha more like hungover >:)))

Harvey cooed sweetly at the tiger striped tabby that curled up in his lap, scratching behind the kitten's ear as his heart melted when she let out a small noise of complaint the minute it stopped.

He was sure he was bringing her home, even if Lake protested. Besides, they were taking all responsibility for the animal.

"We've lost him, Sae!" Argo dramatically gasped, crouching down to be level with Harvey and reaching their hand out, smiling as the feline hesitantly sniffed their hand before bumping their head against it.

"Oh my god, there is no way we're leaving without one is there?" Harvey shook his head, the look of pure bliss on his face.

If it wasn't obvious, Harvey is a huge cat person. Sure they got overly excited and melted when he saw a dog on the street and would ask to pet said dog as long as they weren't wearing a vest. But he also knew they had been the worst person to look after a dog.

Dogs were hard work and sure any animals was but cats were so much easier to manage. You did your thing and cats do theirs.

And so, after signing all the correct forms and collecting the correct items needed, Harvey headed back to the flat to suprise his Lake with the cutest thing he had ever seen.

"Chat, why are we spamming catboy? Go-" before Lake could finish his sentence, a small, purring ball of browns and greys was set into his lap.

The ball moved only slightly with a faint 'mrow' before curling back up and snuggling into the man's lap.

"I- Har- where did you find this cat?"

Harvey said nothing, just took a seat on his usual chair and greeted the chat with a smirk.

"Hi chat! You can all simp for me now. In my cat dad arc, feeling great."

Lake burst into laughter at this, nearly falling out of his chair as he leaned over to catch his breath, arm protectively holding onto the small bundle of serotonin sitting on his lap.

He wasn't incredibly enthusiastic about having a cat in the flat but figured he wouldn't mind having the extra company with Harvey out frequently due to classes or Salem and Argo dragging him into their shenanigans.

"What? What's so funny, Lake? This is very serious cat dad time. You're disturbing her peaceful sleep!"

Lake couldn't stop cracking up further, gently passing the kitten over to Harvey, immediately she found her favorite spot, curled into the crook of his neck.

Harvey smiled and gently laid his head on the kitten's and let out a small laugh when Lake reaches over to scratch the cat's chin.

Harvey jokingly pouts and bumps his head into Lake's hand gently.

Turning to chat, who were spamming catboy, Harvey laughs while Lake awakrdly pats his head.

"You are so lucky this is endearing or I'd find this cringe." Lake sarcastically smiles and laughs at the pout producer by Harvey.

Lake ended his stream shortly after but still had a discord call running in the backround with several people.

"So, what did you come in here for? Or did you just come drop a cat in my lap and confirm being a cat boy?"

Harvey shrugs and turns back to the monitor.

"You talk to other people that aren't me and Tommy?!" Changing the subject, Harvey can't help the laugh as Lake playfully glares and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yes. Yes I do!"

After a few more jabs thrown back and forth, Lake finally gives Harvey an ear bud and Harvey scoots closer, fusing over the kitten and trying to ignore the buzzing around his heart as he brings up his knees and they nearly touched Lake's own knee.

"Hi Lakey's friends!"

There's a round of laughter followed by hellos and Harvey smiles at some of the familiar names.

"Hey since we have him here, Harvey was it?" Thrown off by the deep voice, it takes him a moment to respond.

"Uh yeah..h-hi Corpse? Wow...was not expecting that voice sorry."

Harvey feels his face heat up as Corspe laughs and responds with a "whaddup baby" that causes everyone in the call to laugh.

"I- Corspe you can't do that to my poor little trans gay ass. I will fall in love with you and cry about it!"

Even though he knew Harvey had been joking, Lake couldn't help the jealousy that sunk into his stomach while the two interacted. It wasn't too surprising, seeing as during the jackbox stream Harvey had been flirting with everyone above the age of 19 and Corspe was known as the guy everyone Simple's for.

But it still didn't feel good when he couldn't hide behind the reassurance it was all for a bit.

Essentially, the conversation ended with a plan that Harvey was joining Corspe, Charlie(slimecicle), and jschlatt in a game of among us the next day (yes, valentines day) with possibly a couple of others and a few had plans to stream it seeing as none of them had plans.

Harvey was slightly sad and very nervous that Lake wasn't joining them but brushed it off, answering a few messages and setting alarms before he decided to head into his room. He smiled to himself as he pulled up another song they were working on.

They absent-mindedly strummed a few chords on their guitar as they hummed and wrote. It was one of the best ways for him to calm down and distract his mind.

He didn't know any of the others very well so it was going to be pretty fun for him to figure out their playing styles but it also scared him. Harvey never really was the most extroverted or outwardly open person but it did it's best to seem laid back.

He really did wish Lake was there for the stream

A/n : editied!

Also I took the dream team out bc I don't want them in here anymore