✭・.・✫ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ✭・.・✫

𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝑽𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒔,𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝑽𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒔,
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

───── ❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴, 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ ─────

𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖,
𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 & 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨, 𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬.

It was banging that woke Juniper Blake up, the sound of hotel guests leaving their rooms and dragging cases along with them, the sounds of elevator bell's ringing, she let out an ungodly groan, sitting up with makeup smeared down her face.

Only this definitely wasn't her hotel room, light filtered through the blinds, making the ridiculously large room visible to the Doctor, it was only when she looked down to her hand, a golden band resting on it did Juniper realise what she had done, "Oh fuck..."

Glitter seemed to fall everywhere when she stood, a small sparkly white dress seemed to the culprit - laying in a heap on the floor, along with matching heels and a veil. It was then that nausea took over Juniper, running into the huge golden bathroom and barely making it in time to empty her stomachs contents.

It's thirty minutes of puking, of regretting her life choices and definitely wishing she didn't agree to come on the stupid bachelorette party before she can stand, wobbling over to her phone.

𝟯𝟳 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗞𝗮𝘆 🤪'
𝟮𝟲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 😊'
𝟭𝟰 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗡𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀 🥴'
𝟮𝟯 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗞𝗮𝘆 🤪'
𝟭𝟳 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 😊'
𝟭𝟱 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗡𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀 🥴'

Juniper glanced at the time, a string of curse words flying from her lips, she'd missed her flight back to Washington. Her next goal was finding her purse, thankfully it didn't take long, but to her disappointment all her credit cards were gone - they was some cash, a crumpled up picture too.

She opened the picture up, a ghost of a smile on her lips as she looked down at her drunken self hanging off a taller, handsome man in a suit, his hair dark and eyes too. At least my husband's good looking, she thought to herself. Juniper managed to clear the rest of the room, shocking herself when she noticed her small handheld luggage bag in the corner of the room.

Seemed like she'd been somewhat responsible, her passport still there, drivers license too. The last thing Juniper wanted to do was ring her 'know-it-all' bestfriend to save the day, but with the choice being him or her overbearing family... she soon rang the Doctor.

"Dr Hart, what?"

Juniper winced at her friends tone, it was clear Matthew was already in a bad mood, "Hey, it's me, look..."

Like she had suspected, Matthew was less then impressed with Juniper's actions - and he was half tempted to leave her stranded in Las Vegas for a few days - but he paid for her plane ticket, ordered her a cab, and completely scolded her for being irresponsible enough to get that drunk.

It was five hours later when Juniper landed back in Washington, sunglasses covering her face to hide her from the sun. Matthew was waiting for her with raised brows, taking her bag immediately, "You deserve this hangover, dumbass" He gave her a side smile, "I called your credit card company, they've been cancelled and new ones are being sent out" Matthew explained, guiding her to his car.

"Have I told you that your a godsend? Because you are" Juniper smiled at her closest friend, moving to loop her arm through his, "Also remind me to never go on a bachelorette party with those bitches again" She joked.

Mathew rolled his eyes at her comment, "I told you it was a bad idea, those Nurses have been absolute asswipes since Med School" He chuckled.

"I mean, strippers I can understand - but she literally cheated on her fiancé! And..." She cleared her throat, a small smile slipping onto her lips, "I may have emailed him over video evidence" Juniper admitted with an embarrassed smile.

Matthew looked her up and down for a second, a cold laugh falling from his mouth, "Your a stone cold bitch, Blake. Y'know when the nurses refuse to work for you in the ER, you know why" He laughed, shaking his head in amazement at the Doctor.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔...