✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ✭・.・✫

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

───── ❝ 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺,
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❞ ─────

𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒, 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬,
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

Juniper had insisted that Aaron work home for the next three weeks, and whilst Aaron would normally complain - normally insist on working and risk the permanent hearing damage.

He couldn't help that life seemed a little brighter working from home having his wife at his side, making him cups of coffee with sweet kisses to his temple, as well as making Jack all the pancakes and sweet treats he could ask for.

She'd stayed over a few nights in a row, then bringing her laptop and files too. Working from home wasn't too hard for Juniper either, running the business side of the hospital, dealing with the paperwork of the Blake Foundation.

The two almost had a routine now.

Aaron's alarm blared at an early 6am - which somehow the two considered as a lay in - his arms curled tighter around Juniper's chest, kissing the base of her neck, "G'morning" He murmured against her skin.

"Good morning" She whispered back, attempting to turn to face him. Juniper frowned instantly, looking down between their bodies. Her eyes focused on the small body wrapped between them, arms sprawled across her, legs intertwined with Aaron, snores escaped from Jack's mouth, "Good morning to you too, little one"

Aaron chuckled, voice deep and raspy when he next spoke, "Must've crawled in during the night" He pointed out, hand stroking through his son's blonde locks, "Could sleep through a nuclear bomb"

Juniper watched the small boy closely, "Let him sleep in a little more, it's hard being that precious all day" She whispered.

"Coffee?" He murmured, leaning to kiss her lips simply.

With a hum Juniper pulled herself out of bed, in Aaron's work shirt, her blonde hair slung up in a messy bun. It was perfectly domestic, the couple making coffee together with Aaron's arm laced around her waist, sweet kisses to her temple repeatedly.

"I'm sorry Jack crept into our bed during the night" Aaron murmured, another kiss to her cheek as he handed her the coffee, along with a blueberry muffin.

Juniper shook her head with a frown, her head tilted almost, "You know that doesn't bother me... right?" She looked up at him, taking a sip of her coffee.