✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ✭・.・✫

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

───── ❝ 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱,
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴... ❞ ─────

𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐅𝐁𝐈 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧,
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐨, 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

Aaron chuckled at her words, "It's allowed, you just need a visitors pass and to be with an Agent over a certain level of security and sweetheart, your married to one"

Junipers cheeks blushed, smiling how he wrapped his one hand around her's, "How does the Bureau actually work? I mean, I guess it's like the hospital right? Different departments, all of your work seems very confusing"

He smiled at her words, leading her from the small cafe and towards the parking lot, "Did you drive here or are you fine with me driving?"

"I walked, lead the way, FBI"

Aaron did so, "Great, as for work - there's different departments, each of them responsible for different crimes. Us at the BAU build profilers of serial killers, arsonists, kidnappers..."

"Build profiles?" Juniper snorted, her hand flying to her mouth, "I'm sorry but it does sound like your setting them up for an online date"

Aaron laughed — when was the last time he laughed like that? — squeezing her hand, "Psychological profiles. We study their victimology to know who we're looking for, where he lives, where he'll strike next, it's all based on behavioural analysis"

"You can do that just from victimology?" She raised a brow at him, moving in front of him to keep eye contact, skilfully walking backwards as she held onto his hand with her wedding band wearing hand, "That's... impressive"

"Not only victimology, there are other traces in the behavior that show what we need to see and it's not always accurate" He smiled at the sight of their intertwined hands, "You're wearing the ring"

Juniper grinned up at him with blush stained cheeks, "I am, y'know I don't think your meant to spend more then $50 dollars on a wedding band when your marrying a stranger in Vegas" She teased squeezing his hand.

"If I recall correctly, you chose the ring" Aaron pointed, pulling her closer to him, "Something about it being your first wedding and being important"