✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ✭・.・✫

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

───── ❝ 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥,
𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ❞ ─────

𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

The ER was swamped, Juniper knew Washington Pride like the back of her hand, she did over half of her residency there, her fellowship and now she ran the ER as Head of Trauma. Most of the time she was well respected, well liked compared to her 'asshole' bestfriend Dr Matthew Hart.

However, when you leak that one of the nurses is having an affair on their bachelorette party... they soon turn on you. Her ER was understaffed, undermanned and making Juniper want to rip her hair from her skull, "I got a page for a psych evaluation?"

Juniper turned to the woman with a small thankful smile, "At least psych's not ignoring my pages, I've got a girl in Trauma 4, attempted suicide" She explained, hunting through the files in her hand, "Here, thanks, Dr Wyatt!"

The woman nodded with a chuckle as Juniper moved quickly, handing other files back to the few nurses that agreed to work with her. "Dr Blake!" She was tempted to change her name, tempted to runaway from the hospital and this hell-like day, "The FBI are asking for you"

Her eyes shot up instantly, looking at the surgical resident in horror, "The FBI? I released a freaking sex tape of a cheating whore, I didn't kill anyone!" Juniper declared in annoyance, running a hand through her blonde hair.

The resident - Thomas - looked down with an awkward glance, "They are asking for the Head of Trauma, something about special protocols for patients under the FBI's surveillance and custody?" He cleared his throat.

"Oh..."

Juniper moved behind the nurses station - avoiding the dirty looks given to her, grabbing a thicker file and patient record papers then normal, "Lead the way" She gestured to the resident.

It was hard to miss the group of Agents, all in official look attire but Juniper's gaze wasn't on them, looking at the patient already in his bed, blood seeping from his stomach and hands chained to the metal sides, "I'm Doctor Juniper Blake, I need to see some ID from the Bureau and-"