✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ✭・.・✫

𝟓𝟎𝟓,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝟓𝟎𝟓,
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

───── ❝ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯', 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵? 𝘐'𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 ❞ ─────

𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒, 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬,
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

The morning at the Hotchner's seemed smoother than Juniper had anticipated, by the time she'd awoke Aaron was already in the shower, his alarm clock shining a 7:00 AM. She smiled sidedly, yawning before making her way out of the bed, her body barely covered by Aaron's baggy shirt.

Steam filled the bathroom, as she opened the door with a playful smile, staring at her husband as he scrubbed at his skin, hands running through his hair, hot water covering his body, "Room for another?" Juniper called out softly.

Aaron turned to face his wife, watching closely as she unbuttoned his shirt from her body, "For my beautiful wife? Always" He replied, "Save's water" He teased.

Juniper removed his shirt quickly, removing the small lace of her underwear too, as soon as she approached the walk-in shower Aaron's wet hands reached out for her, looping around her waist and bringing her flush to his body.

She giggled as the water covered her body, looking up at Aaron with moving eyes, "Good morning, baby" She whispered blissfully, leaning to wrap her arms around his neck. He bent down to kiss her lips sweetly, smiling against them.

"Good morning, Mrs Hotchner" He mumbled against hers, hands moving down from her waist to squeeze her ass, "Hope Jack didn't disturb you too much last night"

Juniper smiled against the kiss, pulling away but keeping her hands entangled in his hair, "Midnight cuddles with the Hotchner boys after a nightmare are essential" She teased.

Aaron's lips began to cascade down her neck, his hands giving her ass a few more squeezes now and again, "You truly are my perfect girl, my beautiful wife"

She tried to bite back her moan, but knew she'd failed when it echoed through the bathroom, "Have I told you how much I love it when you say that? Your wife" Juniper repeated.

"That's what you are, sweetheart. My wife..." He nibbled at her collarbone, "And I think we have half an hour of alone time"

Juniper grinned up at him wickedly, "Half an hour?" She raised an eyebrow, licking her lips, "Remember clean up too" She pointed out.