✨Charecter Aesthetics II✨

Ambika Singhania

Age: 80
The elder of the Singhania mansion. Mother of Raghav Singhania and Raj Singhania. Wife of Abhijeet Singhania. A highly conservative lady. Loves her grandsons but not her granddaughter.

Raghav Singhania

Age : 60
The father of the Singhania brothers. He was the person who took Singhania enterprises to new heights. A single father who loved his wife a lot.

Gayathri Singhania

Age : 35 at the time of death.
The wife of Raghav Singhania. Died of cancer at the age of thirty five when her eldest son was 10. She was an NGO worker and an activist.

Amrita Singhania

Age : 46
The widow of Raj Singhania.  Lived for her daughter. Loves the brother's as if their own mother. Looked after them after Gayathri's death.

Raj Singhania

Age: 30 at the time of death
The youngest child of Ambika Singhania. He died during his service in the Army. His daughter was one year old at the time of his death.

Aarohi Singhania

Age: 20The youngest child of the Singhania's

Age: 20
The youngest child of the Singhania's. She is the apple of their eyes. The media doesn't know what she looks like she is always sheilded from the paparazzi. Abroad studying jewellery designing.

" My brother's are my lifeline. "

___________

I noticed that I forgot to add their ages. So here they are.

Veer Singhania
Age : 30

Dhwani Taneja
Age: 26

Dhruv Singhania
Age: 28

Mahika Rai
Age : 24

Rehan Singhania
Age : 26

Arya Mehta
Age: 25

__________________________________

You can imagine any actors of your choice as the charecters.
The New charecters will be updated here. Hope you like them. Again vote and comment. It makes my day.