21. 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱, 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Her name is Mahika Singhania and Stay the fuck away from MY WIFE!!!"

" You know that's a shame. Such a beautiful name ruined with something as disgusting as that surname. "

He said extending his hands to caress her face.

"Touch her and you will see hell. "
I gritted.

He stared at me right in the eye with a mirthless chuckle.

"You know Dhruv I always admired your capability to move on to a different girl ones the current one ends. But I thought you and Avantika were exclusive. And look at you now enjoying yourself with a fine piece like her. "

"Shut the fuck up. You don't even deserve to say her name. "

"Whose? Avantika's? She sure was a ."

"Stop. "

"Ooh. You are not over her. God this is interesting. " He said enthusiastically.

"Dude why are you gatekeeping all the best ones. Leave something for us too. You know if she stayed with me that night she might have not died. "

Dhruv fisted his fingers. He so wanted to punch that bastard.

"This is a respectable function. And that is the only reason you are still alive. I'm warning you. Get our of my sight before I think twice about my decision. "

He turned towards Mahika.

"Ms Mahika just remember one thing. You will always be the second choice."

Mahi visibly flinched at the comment.

"By the way it's Abhinav. Abhinav Shekar. "

I grabbed Mahika's hands and stormed out of there.

" Dhruv you are hurting my hand. " She muttered squirming in my grip.

I left her hand suddenly as if they burned him.

" Get inside the car. "

" No. "

" I said get inside the car damnit. "
He yelled.

Mahika flinched. Surprise and terror written over her face. She got in the car nonetheless.

"Dhruv who was he. What did he have to do with Avantika?"

His grip around the steering wheel hardened at her question.

"I have told you once. I'll say it again. This whole marriage is a sham. So don't try to act like my wife. "

She gave him a painful smile.

"You know whenever I feel like there is a chance for me,  a chance for us , you break that hope like shards.
I'm so done Dhruv. I don't know if I'll be able to suffer any more. "