𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Tomorrow was Holi and the bahus were full on busy with the arrangements and decorations for the festival of colours

Aarohi was back after finishing her course.

After making sure that everything was going accordingly the four women decided to sit down and relax with a cup of tea.

"Where are your husbands?" Aarohi asked initiating the conversation.

"Hmm husband. He doesn't even come home on time now. When I ask he's like but I have to finish all the works before I take leave for the coming months. " Arya pouted.

They all knew that Rehan's actions are justifiable but no one was going to say that to a sad pregnant woman's face.

"What about Dhruv Bhai?"

"He's still that workaholic. He's always in the office and at home always on his laptop. The only difference is now he gets home on time. Otherwise his daughters will kill him and he knows that. " Mahika said feeling proud of the little devils she created.

Aarohi turned to Fhawani.

"Veer is on a business trip. He'll be back only tonight. "

"You know what Bhabhi let's do one thing. Let's teach them all a lesson. They can't just keep ignoring you people. "

"Is it necessary?"
"I'm in"
"Hell ya"

All three said together then turned to look at each other.

"We are doing it" Aarohi said with nothing but mischief in her voice and face.

"All of them will obviously be there for the holi. Let's see how much they can ignore you guys then. "

......

Dhwani showered and wore her white organza saree for holi next morning. She dried her wet hair in front of the mirror, her pallu a bit to the side as she did so showing ample cleavage.

Veer was mesmerized as always seeing his beautiful wife. He had missed her on his business trip and seeing her now was a treat to his eyes. It felt like a sin to not touch her porcelain waist. But before he could come behind her and do so , she sashayed out of the room.

........

Arya got ready in a crop top and skirt to show of her little bump. She was about 5 months into the pregnancy.

Rehan was on cloud nine when they found out and was more than ready to love a mini him.

"Hello sweetheart" he greeted planting a kiss on her cheek. She was sitting in front of their dressing table, getting ready. She swatted him off and focused on putting her bindi.

"Someone's in a good mood. " He teased putting his head on top of hers.

Without replying she left him their standing.