CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - SISTER IN-LAW

Lila POV

I stirred from my deep sleep as I could feel a comforting warmth that engulfed my entire body. I held on to it and ran my hands, earning a soft groan which made me rethink.

My pillows are definitely not this soft and won't groan when I run my hands on it. I opened my eyes as my thoughts ran to my head. Just when I looked into the culprit. I immediately withdrew my hands making it a protest.

"Sweetheart don't stop!" Blake said, earning a shrieks sound from me.

My freeze as I saw the sight of him, clinging into my small frame. He nuzzles his head to my stomach and lets out a deep content sigh.

"What the hell are you doing? And how did I get inside my room?" I asked him as I shook his body. Of course, I failed to sway him off because he is too big and I am small obviously.

"Sweetheart, let's sleep!" He said as he reached his arms to my neck clinging to me like a koala bear.

"Blake I swear I am going to call someone to kick you out if you don't get up immediately!" I said with a warning tone.

"But I am still sleepy!" He yawned as he stretched his body but didn't move from mine. Then he smiled at me and said " Morning Sweetheart, that's the peaceful and nicest sleep I have ever had since three years ago!" He said and plopped his elbows on each side of my body.

Did I mention how cute he looked with his bed head hair? I always find it cute each time we cuddle like this during our time together in the past. But I immediately leave those thoughts since I should forget about it now.

"Get off!" I said to him,

"Sweetheart….!" He whined but still his eyes looked so adorable with those sleepy looks.

"Get off, and go where you came from. How the hell did you get inside anyway?" I said as I tilted my head to him.

"I own this hotel!" He simply shrugged at me.

"Huh?" Why did I not know this? Out Of all the hotels we stayed in?

"How did you know I am here.?" I asked him.

"As I said I have someone to investigate you or shall I say following you. So when he said that your family checked in here. I immediately went here to see if you really are here!"

"And you decided to enter my room without permission?" I glared at him.

"Well, if I ask you, for sure you won't let me!" He answered sheepishly.

"I thought, you have a business meeting?" I asked him.

"I came here as soon as I finished!"

"But that's from another country? Nevermind, it's not my business! Just get off, I want to go to the bathroom!" I said, gesturing his body on me.

"Blake!!!" I said as he still didn't move.

I smacked him hard cause he still didn't move.

"Ouch sweetheart!" He said rubbing the spot where I hit him.

He stood up and my eyes went wide. I immediately clasped my hands to my eyes as I could see him bare naked in front of me. I can feel my cheeks heated by the sight of him.

"Oh my god, why are you not wearing a piece of clothing?" I asked him as I tried not to peek.

He chuckled at my reaction and I could feel the bed deep.

"Sweetheart, don't be shy. You already saw everything!" He whispered in my ears.

"Stop it Blake, just get some pieces of clothing and cover yourself please!" I pleaded.

"Can't handle the naked me? Sweetheart!" He chuckled and I heard a muzzle sound of fabrics. Thank goodness as I peek my eyes I saw him already wearing a boxer. At least he covers it down there.

Then, the door to my room opened and my dear sister Luna walked unceremoniously inside. When she saw the sight of him, her eyes went wide and shouted.

"Holy shit!" She said as she kept staring at him. "You have a guy in your room? You are a piece of sneaky bitch!" She smiled slyly at me.

Then Blake looked at her then to me. He cleared his throat, making me stare at him. I raised my brows as I saw him scratching his back head.

"Hmmm, I know this is an  inappropriate way to meet my sister-in- law. But hi I am Blake Frost, your sister's husband!" He said as he extended his hand to her.

"Holy broca molly!!! Fuck! This is your husband? He is Amari's dad? No wonder I feel like I already saw him. Amari really looks like her dad! I'm Luna, her younger sister. " She said, nodding her head and accepting his hand.

I got up and decided to deal with these two idiots here. What a morning dealing with these two early in the morning.

"What are you doing here? And where's my daughter?" I asked Luna who's still looking at Blake. I glanced back at him and I saw Luna giggling and gesturing those bulking muscles on his stomach. I shake my head and grab Blake's nearest shirt.

"You cover yourself please!" I said as I threw the shirt on his face. He immediately put it on and then my daughter walked inside my room looking so cute and adorable with her missy blonde hair.

Then she spotted her dad who had the same reaction to me.

"Papa?" She said smiling, making her dimples appear on each side of her cheeks.

I should have felt mad when she only noticed her dad. But when Blake opens his arms and Amari jumps on him then wiggles her feet. The sight of the two melted my heart. Amari looks very happy and comfortable around her father.

"Papa…..! I miess you!" She said as she still can't quite pronounce the word well.

"Miss you too baby!" He said to her and kissed her tenderly on her cheeks.

If you're wondering why they have this kind of interaction? Well they already met the other day. I thought that it would be hard since she was born without a father but then when I introduced Blake to her she opened up to him easily.

Of course they went on a father and daughter date. I complained when he brought her back. She has so many toys that she can't even carry them. Since then Amari can't stop talking about how good her father is.