CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - MEETING HER FAMILY

Blake POV

"Mom, sis, this is Blake Frost, my ex-husband and Amari's father! Blake, this is my Mom, Anna and older sister Laura. You already met Luna. I don't think she needs an introduction!" My wife said,

I automatically extended my hand and did a handshake. I don't know if this is a thing for royalties like them. But still I want to give them a gesture that I want to be close to them. Even if Lila kept throwing a deadly glare on me.

My goodness, she's been acting like this since this morning. I don't even know what's great about meeting her family. I know I mess up but still I want to meet her family.

"Nice to meet all of you!" I said, plastering a smile for them.

"No wonder my sister falls for you!" His sister Laura commented while shaking my hand.

"Huh?"

"You're very extra handsome!" She said, gesturing my whole body.

"Told you, his new level of handsomeness with a combination of sexy body!" Luna said while giggling.

"Can we please move forward? Stop gawking at him for goodness sake!" Lila said on the other side. Who never bothers to hide her scowling face.

"You are so rude sis! What's wrong in appreciating your husband?"

"Stop ok? Remember we have minors here!" She said pointing at my daughter who's busy eating the gummy bear that I bought for her. She really loves eating it.

"You both are cute. Seeing two people with the same face looks so cute!" Her mother said and I smiled looking at my daughter.

"Yeah, I am so proud of that!" I soas as I kiss my daughter's cheeks.

"Papa!" She likes to call me that and she calls her mom , MoMA.

"Why don't we head to the dining room? So we can get over this!" My wife said,

"Come on, they are still busy preparing for the food I believe. For the meantime we want to get to know the guy, who my daughter fell in love with and later on became the father of my beautiful granddaughter!" Her mom said while her eyes pointed at me.

I smiled at them and didn't know if I should be afraid or nervous or be happy. The fact that they want to know me right? But of course I am still the reason why Lila went here all alone.

After a few talks the servants told us that the dinner was ready. So we headed out there while Amiara was still glued on my arms. No matter how much Loka tried to lure her out from my arms she always shook her head.

Well, it seems like my little girl is a daddy's girl. What can I say she has me wrapped around her little fingers. And I don't mind at all, she's the best thing ever happened to me and her mom. I will do anything to make them happy. Especially my wife, I will have her back.

I sat next to my wife while my daughter was in my arms.

"Baby, come let Mama hold you so Papa can eat properly?" Lila said as we all took our seats.

"No!!!" My daughter whined.

"Sweetheart, it's ok! If you get her then it would be hard for you to eat!"

I raised my brows as I watched fill her plate with only a small amount of food. I grabbed the serving spoons and put a plentiful amount of food making her eyes wide looking at me shocked.

"What are you doing?" She whispered at me but it's useless since her family keeps on staring at the two of us.

"Obviously I am filling food for you!" I soas as I continued doing it to myself.

"I can't finish this all? Why did you put too much food on my plate?" She said and I can sense she's annoyed as I can see her brows meeting.

"Sweetheart, you need to eat a lot more. I always find you attractive and sexy as hell!" I said, making her blush for a moment. I forgot we were in the middle of a dinner with her family.

I can hear a teasing sound from her sisters and her mom can't stop herself giggling over us.

"Stop!" She said, pointing to her family.

My daughter who is very oblivious of her surroundings is looking at us with questions.

After that we eat while talking about something. It's a relief that her sisters did not start teasing her again. I guess she's very secretive to them.

When dinner over I looked into my daughter whsiw now half asleep in my arms. I patted my wife softly on her shoulder making her look into me.

"Hmm?" She said a puzzle I pointed at our daughter who's now sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"Oh! I need to put her on her bed. She's very excited and energetic about you coming here. She never stops rumbling when are you gonna come!" She said and I love how she talks like that.

I should have never thought about her after my money and fame. She's very simple and easy to be with.

Cheater?

Nah, she's the type of person who would never do anything to harm me. I am such an idiot for breaking her heart and now I am paying for it.

No matter how hard I tried to convince her to give me another chance. She still stayed to her decision not to have any romantic relationship with me.

But even seating her on dinner with her family. My eyes can only wander on her beautiful face and that sexy body.

Did I mention she wore a flowery dress that stopped on her mid thigh? It looks so cute and sexy at the same time. It's not helping when she's constantly blushing over her sister's teasing remarks on us.

If I got another shot with her. I will never waste it. I will ask her to marry me automatically. If we have to fly over to Las Vegas to have our quick wedding I wouldn't mind. As long as I got to put a ring on her finger I would do anything in a heartbeat.