𝐓𝐄𝐍

DESTINY CARTER𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸 ⏱: 𝟽:𝟻𝟼𝗉𝗆—————————

DESTINY CARTER
𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸
⏱: 𝟽:𝟻𝟼𝗉𝗆
—————————

"You ready dess?" Ari asked from the bathroom.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

We was gone be late as fuck it's minutes before 8 & the stadium like 30 minutes away😂.

"Okay come" she grabbed her purse & i grabbed mine.

"We late because of yo ass" she said pointing at me.

"Bitch shut up" i mugged her as we walked out the door.

We went downstairs & got in the car.

THE CONCERT
⏱: 𝟾:𝟸𝟺𝗉𝗆
————————
OMNISCIENT

Dess & ari had just arrived to the concert just to see they didn't even start yet they knew this was gone happen.

About 20 minutes later that's when they started.

They sang them songs like they wrote em they was supporting chicago's finest no matter what.

-
1 HOUR LATER

They were playing crazy story & von was surprised as fuck that I knew the whole song that was my shit.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Durk was performing difference is & i never seen ari sing so hard.

"My bitch bad & she killing them mmm, & the difference is we don't put the world in our business still my bitch a rider!" We yelled while she recorded.

"My bitch a rider!" I yelled.

"My bitch a riderrrr" ari sung making me laugh.

I peeped von was looking at me the whole concert he must think imma disappear with the wind or something.

When the show was done he was motioning me to come backstage but i couldn't understand him.

"You dess?" A security guard asked me.

"Yea" i said.

"Ight come with me" he said.

I shrugged my shoulders as ari followed me.