𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

DESTINY CARTER𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳⏱: 𝟾:𝟺𝟻𝗉𝗆—————————

DESTINY CARTER
𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
⏱: 𝟾:𝟺𝟻𝗉𝗆
—————————

It's the night before my graduation & i was really excited.

Dayvon was on my mind a lot but i didn't let him ruin my mood. I blocked him on everything i wasn't talking to him at all & i don't want to but i know he's gonna be at the graduation tomorrow since he's back with kris.

Anyways, my cousin texted me earlier today to catch up. Tomorrow after the graduation she wants me to come to our family gathering but none of them people like me so i don't know how imma make it...

Ari was doing things for her momma all day & so was jayda i was just with my cousin.

"So who's this nigga you fucking with?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked. "Ion talking to no one"

"Girl don't play dumb" she said.

"We was never talking but he grew on me" i said.

"Who?" She asked laughing.

"His name dayvon" i said.

All of a sudden she had a frightening look on her face.

"Dayvon bennett?" She asked.

"Yea, how you know him?" I asked.

"Ion gone say a lot but i wouldn't fuck with him if i were you" she said.

"Ion fucking with him but why not? he did something?" I asked.

"Shit, a whole lot not did he only go to jail for the most dangerous shit but-never mind" she stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Dess you have to promise not to tell anyone & when i say anyone i mean it" she said.

"I won't i promise" i said.

"So when brittney was in a relationship with von he would beat on her & it was getting bad so one day i decided i was gonna go to the police & he came outta nowhere telling me if i was to tell anybody he was gone kill me" she said.

Brittney is her best friend.

"So what about brittney? how did she lie about her bruises?" I asked.

"That's a whole different story but all he ever wants to do is get women pregnant & stop talking to them brittney aborted her baby after he told her not to & when he found out she still did that's when he kicked ha ass" she said. "So I'm warning you now he don't want a forever thing with you ion even know if he gone hit on you or not because he hasn't abused kris & you know if he was she was gone already bring that to light"