𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

DAYVON BENNETT 𝖣𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱 | ⏱️: 𝟸:𝟹𝟼𝙿𝙼————————————————————OMNISCIENT

DAYVON BENNETT
𝖣𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱 | ⏱️: 𝟸:𝟹𝟼𝙿𝙼
————————————————————
OMNISCIENT

Since the day destiny died anyone that's close to von could tell you he ain't been the same. It's like he fell back into that hole he been pushing to get out of & which he did get out of when he met dess but now the hole is worst than before.

He would sit on the couch for hours stuck in his head. Memories replayed of him & dess whether it be their fights or happy times he wanted to do whatever to get that back but the only thing helping with his pain right now is weed.

Since the night she died he been high. He'd wake up not eat shit nor talk to nobody but go roll up a blunt.

He posted a few pictures & videos of them both on his Instagram story not afraid to show he was more than hurt. If he was watching anything everyday it was videos of them both.

"Gang we boutta go get some food you riding?" Louie asked him.

"Nah" he shook his head.

"You sure? You ain't eat in days gang" he said.

"I said I'm good!" Von yelled.

"Igh" louie replied.

Louie didn't feel offended because he understood what von was going through & how it affects you as a person.

"Always gotta fuck some shit up" von said out of anger. "Every-fuckin-time"

"On my momma dat nigga got some shit coming fa him!" He yelled.

He knew it was bryson the nigga that shot up the club when he first saw dess. He wasn't letting that slide AT ALL if von had to go kill him by himself he was doing it.

He wish he could take back what he did cause he wouldn't be here like this right now. They didn't even end off good that's what hurt him the most knowing she died hating him.

Buts It's Crazy How Karma Bite You Back In The Ass Huh?....

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢: 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚊𝚋𝚝𝚌𝚜 .

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES
AUTHORS NOTE
I just wanna say though I wasn't as active coming down to this time I really enjoyed writing this book like fr. I enjoy you guy's feedback all the love n support means the world to me & seeing this is was the first kv book I've ever wrote n it blew up how it did & still is I really appreciate that I love y'all fr! But just cause this book may be finished don't mean ion got some shit ready to put out it's only greater things coming from here but again thanks for the support on the book, all the love & feedback, I love y'all💕!

Vote.