𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

DESTINY CARTER𝖲𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖸 |⏱️: 𝟷𝟷𝙰𝙼——————————————————OMNISCIENT

DESTINY CARTER
𝖲𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖸 |⏱️: 𝟷𝟷𝙰𝙼
——————————————————
OMNISCIENT

It was currently the morning of dess's baby shower & both her n von were excited.

At the moment she was getting her hair & makeup done since everything starts at 3 & time was flying it was 10 minutes to 12.

"Girl you boutta look so fucking bomb" tae said brushing through her hair.

"I swear & then that dress? aw yea" brooklyn said.

"I must say von did good on the dress" alyssa admitted causing dess to laugh.

"You funny" she said.

Von was currently with his friends & family getting ready but you know he was texting n calling her non stop.

"He got exactly what I wanted tho I love him" I said.

"Cute n simple fr" tae said.

"Yea" we all agreed.

-

-

That's how the dress looked.

While von was with his friends you could see how happy he was they never thought they'd see him experiencing this day.

"I got my nail appointment after this too" dess said.

"Yea then you & von taking some pictures too right?" Alyssa asked.

"Yea" she said texting him back.

In about 30 minutes she was finally done with her hair & that's when they left for her nail appointment.

She was getting plain white to match her dress.

"These so cute" she looked at them.

Since it was her baby shower plus just plain white her nail tech didn't charge her.