𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

DESTINY CARTER𝟸 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖸 | ⏱️: 𝟺:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼-OMNISCIENT

DESTINY CARTER
𝟸 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖳𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖸 | ⏱️: 𝟺:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼
-
OMNISCIENT

"Head big as shit like your's" Destiny smiled at her ultrasound pictures as she talked with dayvon.

They were just leaving the doctors office after getting a checkup. She's currently 2 months about to go on 3 with a cute little baby bump. It may be small but that's von's new favorite place to place his kisses.

"Man shut up" he adjusted his hat to the side. "Forehead big as shit like your's, now what" he mumbled.

A small pout appeared across her face. Crybaby dess.

"What you sad now?" He chuckled looking down at her.

"Fuck you" she muttered.

They got in the car & she was actually mad because she really thinks her forehead is huge but von honestly doesn't, he had just said it to get her started.

-

"Babymomma talk to me" he groaned laying on her chest.

They were home now.

She let out a big sigh continuing to ignore him. He knew he would have to get aggressive for her to talk back.

"Destiny i know yo ass hear me talking to you" he sat up.

She rolled her eyes rolling over.

He gripped her neck pulling her up & back over.

"Dayvo-"

"Quit playin like you ain't hearing a nigga, gone getcho ass smacked" he gritted pulling her closer.

"Okay" she said.

"Ight" he kissed her.

He pecked her lips a few more times before letting go.

She knew he was gonna do that, that's why she continued to ignore him.

"You tryna pull up wimme to this party tonight?" He leaned over her.

"You know ion wanna party like that seeing I'm pregnant" she said.

"I know" he leaned down to kiss her. "I want chu there wimme tho"

"Okayy" she dragged. "Ion even got no prego going out clothes"

"Ain't we just went shopping? You got some scandalous shit i almost killed yo ass ova" he said making her side eye him.