𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐞𝐡'𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐢

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐄𝐇'𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟐:𝟐𝟕 𝐩.𝐦

"SEHKANI WAKE UP," the sultry female voice said to Seh'kani from the opposite end of the metal door.

Already knowing that it was the annoying officer assigned to take him places throughout the facility, Seh'kani rolled his eyes before he turned his body over in his bed so that she didn't see him.

"Seh'kani, wake up sweetie. It's time for lunch," the guard stated as she unlocked and opened the large metal door before walking in.

"Leave me the fuck alone bruh and ain't nobody finna eat that nasty ass shit," Seh'kani said, feeling the presence of the guard, whose name was Kamryn, a couple of inches away from him.

Normally Seh'kani wouldn't talk to most of the guards let alone talk to them the way he was talking to Kamryn but she deserved it for all of the hell that she put the 19 year old through for the past 6 years.

"Seh'kani why do you treat me like I did something wrong? All I did was love you while you were here," Kamryn said as she moved her hand to touch Seh'kani's twists that needed a touchup.

She wasn't able to touch the jet black hair though because Seh'kani stopped her by aggressively grabbing her tattooed wrist before looking back at her like she was crazy.

"The fuck I tell you about touching me? And you need to be in here too if you think you ain't do shit to me," Seh'kani said, getting up out of his bed and standing up on two feet, his grip still tight on Kamryn's wrist.

"Kani-what the fuck I tell you about calling me that shit," Seh'kani asked moving his large hand from Kamryn's wrist to her throat giving it a tight squeeze after he did.

It may have seemed that Seh'kani no longer liked being called his nickname anymore but he did. Just not by anybody that wasn't Soriah, and especially not by Kamryn since the nickname would always hold a special place in his heart.

"Seh'kani. I can't breathe," Kamryn gasped out as the 6'4 man continued to effortlessly lift her 5'3 body off of the carpet floor.

"Ask me if I give a fuck," Seh'kani asked squeezing her neck even harder making her light skin slowly start to turn red from the lack of oxygen.

Not hearing Kamryn respond to his sentence made an evil smile spread across Seh'kani's face before he threw Kamryn's slightly unconscious body against the white padded walls in the room.

"Stupid ass bitch. Told you to stop fucking playing with me," Seh'kani said walking over to Kamryn's body so that he could get the restraints from out of her belt.

It may have seemed weird that Seh'kani was trying to put himself in handcuffs instead of attempting to escape the facility but he already had his perfect plan on how he was going to leave so there was no point in him trying to escape at that moment.

Finally grabbing the silver handcuffs and the key from out of Kamryn's black leather belt, Seh'kani then put them around his wrist before walking out of the room.

"CODE 10," is what Seh'kani heard the announcer say through the loudspeakers as soon as he tried to walk out of his room, making him kiss his teeth.

He couldn't believe that Kamryn somehow still managed to alert the other workers at the facility that a code that they only used for Seh'kani was happening.