𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟕:𝟑𝟓 𝐚𝐦

"YOU READY RIAH," Seh'kani asked, leaning against the doorway of Soriah's bathroom as he fixed the fake mustache that was a part of his disguise, Soriah adding the finishing touches to her box braids.

It had already been a full week of Soriah staying with Seh'kani and during that week Soriah had gained Seh'kani's trust, meaning that he was letting Soriah go back to work.

He wanted to still have eyes on her at all times though so he got a position as a janitor at the hospital she worked at. It wasn't easy doing so but with a chef's knife and one of the janitor's addresses he was able to get the job with no problem.

"Yes Kani I'm ready ," Soriah said, turning around so that she could look Seh'kani in his dark eyes.

As soon as she was facing Seh'kani, she was able to see him looking at her with lust in his eyes as he brought his plump bottom lip in between his pearly whites making her almost fold right then and there.

She knew she had to stay strong though because even though she cared about Seh'kani with all of her heart, she wanted to be free to do what she wanted considering she was a grown woman and not some child.

"Why are you looking at me like that papa," Soriah asked, calling Seh'kani a nickname that she had unintentionally given him and the only name that he wanted to be called other than Kani.

"Cause you so pretty mami. That's all," Seh'kani said, walking closer to Soriah before wrapping his large arms around her waist and pulling her into a tight hug, letting her smell the cologne that Seh'kani had recently sprayed on himself.

Soriah enjoyed times like this with Seh'kani where it was similar to how their relationship used to be. She knew it would never last long though because Seh'kani always said something sexual, resulting in the moment being ruined.

"Yo ass fat in these scrubs," Seh'kani said, trailing his large hands to Soriah's butt before giving it a squeeze, making her place her manicured hands on his chest to push him away from her.

"Kani you can't be feeling on me like that. Now let's go because we're going to be late for work," Soriah said, removing Seh'kani's hand from off of her body and placing them to his sides.

After Soriah moved his hands away from her, she brushed past Seh'kani to get into her bedroom, the male soon following behind her.

"Why can't I feel on you Riah," Seh'kani questioned as Soriah grabbed the keys to the green Ford truck off of the mahogany colored dresser that sat on the wall directly in front of her bed.