𝟏𝟕 | 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞?

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏|𝟒:𝟎𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"Thank you sir," Soriah said, grabbing the large horror movie killer's cake that she had ordered Seh'kani for his birthday out of the Publix worker's hold so that she could put it in the gray shopping cart.

After Soriah and Seh'kani had killed that couple in the woods together, life had been going good for them. Their relationship was amazing and they both couldn't have been happier but the only bad thing was Seh'kani had to quit his job because every day the police were starting to get a lead on him.

This resulted in the police slowing down their hunt on Seh'kani since they didn't have much evidence anymore because he stopped killing people, but Soriah still couldn't help but feel scared of what would happen to Seh'kani if they did find him.

She didn't want to focus on the bad though so she shook all of the negative thoughts out of her head and started making her way to the area where the pharmacy was to pick up some Tylenol since she had been having a stomach bug.

She knew what the stomach bug could actually be since she was a midwife but she didn't want it to be that considering the position her and Seh'kani were in.

Making her way around the large store so that she could get the pills and check out, Soriah was soon stopped when a woman coming down the aisle she was passing by bumped into her, causing her cart to hit one of the shelves that held chips.

"I'm so-," the woman apologized but her apology was cut short when she looked up and saw Soriah standing in front of her making her face contort to a scowl.

This confused Soriah since she didn't do anything to the woman nor did she know the woman or cross paths with her so she didn't know why she was looking at her as if she wanted to harm her.

She knew that most likely wouldn't have been possible though since the woman looked around 5 months pregnant based off of Soriah's knowledge and she was hoping the woman didn't want to waste her energy trying to hurt someone, possibly hurting her child in the process.

"Um do we have a problem," Soriah asked, grabbing her pink pepper spray out of her purse to protect herself from the woman in case she attacked her since she didn't want to hit her and end up going to jail.

"You took my fiance from me. You took my son's father away from me. My son is fatherless because of you," the woman spat, pointing her finger who's nail was chipped in Soriah's face that held a look of confusion.