𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐄𝐇'𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟑:𝟎𝟎 𝐚.𝐦

"HERE'S YOUR STOP SON," the middle aged white male said looking at Seh'kani through the rearview mirror as he stopped his old green pickup truck on the county line.

It was currently three in the morning and after walking from the bus for a couple of hours Seh'kani had finally found someone that was willing to pick up a hitchhiker.

He knew that the male was going to end up wanting him to get out of his vehicle sooner or later though, which is why the 19 year old had already come up with a plan to deal with the driver.

"This ain't my stop big bruh," Seh'kani said, spinning the hunting knife that he had found in the side of the door that he was sitting closest to in between his fingers.

"Yes it is son. I told you that I was gonna drop you off at the county line so here we are," the male said, his country accent slightly coming out indicating that he was slightly getting annoyed. 

After Seh'kani heard the driver tell him that he still had to get out of the car, he couldn't help but go quiet so that the man could start questioning what he was doing.

"Son are-," the middle aged male couldn't finish his sentence because Seh'kani quickly let his seat back all the way. He then brought the knife above his head before bringing it back down into his left eye making him let out a blood curdling scream.

"Shut yo bitch ass up," Seh'kani said, attempting to take the knife out of the males baby blue eyes.

He wasn't successful though because instead of the knife coming out by itself, when it came out, it took the males eye with it.

"My eye," the male yelled out as he attempted to cover his while Seh'kani was laughing at the scene in front of him that continued to unfold.

"Shut the fuck up bruh," Seh'kani said taking the white sphere that the male called his eye off of the knife before bringing the weapon down into the man's other eye, now fully blinding him.

"Stop, stop, stop," the male begged as he flailed his arms in hopes of hitting Seh'kani in the face and making him stop his assault.

Luckily for the male, Seh'kani stopped what he was doing but it was only for a quick second because he felt a half inch cut on his cheek that the male made with his long fingernails.

He looked in the rearview mirror and saw the cut leaking his dark red blood onto his cheek making his anger and blood lust levels start to quickly rise.

"Son-shit yo bitch ass up bruh," Seh'kani said, forgetting about the knife that could've been used to finish killing the male as all he thought about doing was killing the male with his bare hands.

That was exactly what he did too because he ended up remembering a move that Jason Voorhees used on one of his victims which was crushing their skull with his bare hands.

He didn't think he would actually be able to do it but he knew that it was worth a shot especially with the amount of strength and anger that he had. 

"Ahhh," the white male yelled out, feeling his skull start to crush underneath Seh'kani's large hands.

It soon did because Seh'kani heard a loud crack come from the male before the man went completely quiet, his head looking slightly lopsided on both sides of it.