𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"PAPA I HAVE TO GO," Soriah laughed as she tried to unwrap Seh'kani's large tattooed arms from around her waist while he held onto her tightly, not wanting to let go of her at all.

It was currently 6 days before Christmas and even though the holiday was right around the corner and it was kind of too late to go shopping, Soriah still wanted to get all of the items to cook Christmas dinner as well as Seh'kani's presents that she pre-ordered.

Seh'kani wanted to go with her as well but considering he was wanted around the state, Soriah had to basically force him to stay inside of the house.

"Mami why you gotta leave me. I don't want you goin nowhere," Seh'kani quietly asked, bringing his head out of the crook of Soriah's neck, letting him look her dead in her almond shaped eyes.

When Soriah made eye contact with Seh'kani and saw the way that she was looking at him, she couldn't help but feel herself internally fold and start deciding that she was just going to stay inside of the house, finding a way to do all of her shopping later.

She knew she couldn't do that though so she had to quickly turn her head to the right, now looking into the living room that had a large fake green Christmas tree inside of it with no decorations on it just to avoid eye contact with Seh'kani.

"Kani the longer you keep me here the longer it's gonna take for me to get back home," Soriah said, unwrapping Seh'kani's arms from around her waist as soon as she realized that they weren't as tense as they previously were.

This resulted in Seh'kani letting out a baby-like whine as his arms dropped to the side of him, before he crossed his arms across his chest, indicating that he was mad or at least trying to make it seem like he was towards Soriah.

It didn't work on Soriah though since he would always do something similar when he was little but she was still going to give him a reaction since she knew that's exactly what she wanted from her.

"Kani you are such a big baby. Acting like I'm leaving and not coming back for you," Soriah said, walking over to where Seh'kani was standing before placing her fingers on the sides of his face. After that, she turned his head so that they were looking each other dead in the eyes.

"That's basically what the fuck you doing cause youn love my ass no more," Seh'kani said, aggressively snatching his chin away from Soriah so that it was no longer in her hold.

Rolling her eyes at her Seh'kani's statement, Soriah then grabbed his chin again and turned his face towards her. She slightly stood on her tippy toes so that she could give him a passionate kiss in hopes of that making him feel slightly better.