17) Queen of hearts!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Jiya re

***************************************

A girl with wild untamed hair was running bare foot with a bow and arrow in her hands, she was running towards........

A ferocious tiger, who looked like blinded by lust of blood.

Suddenly she got on her knees and aimed towards the tiger at the same time the tiger lept towards her.

(Only scene Reference and not actress refrence)

And a girl standing at a distance was trying to say something but it was like the words were stuck in her throat.

She was trying to scream but nothing came out of her mouth. Than she tried with all her self to scream as loud as she can.

And as if banged with a sudden force her eyes opened with such great force that she didn't even had time to think that what just and immediately her eyes got closed again as she just woke up from that dream.

She was panting hard trying to get as much oxygen as possible, but it was getting hard for her as she just woke.

Somehow dragging herself towards the bathroom with half open eyes she got hold of the sink finally and still breathing hard she washed her face thoroughly with water.

After washing her face she rested her head on the wall and when she was able to breath properly again. She once again decided to wash her face thoroughly as she was still not able to open her eyes because of sleeping for hours.

When she finally felt like she can open her eyes and see everything clearly, she looked in her own eyes through the reflection in the mirror and a small smile formed on her lips.

And she said still looking in her own eyes.

"G.P. don't do that."

" If you want to give me these dreams, then give them all properly, my pocket money that I use for netflix will be saved."

"At night, you give this horror, history and mystery genre in these strange dreams, but if you are giving the promotion of one topic, then complete it atleast, before jumping into the next one. You know, Why not watch the whole series instead of these small clips?" She laughed at her own joke.