Birthday celebrations!

Author - Hello magicians your author here actually I am here to tell you " gets brutally interrupted by the queen of Jaipur"

Rehmaat - Hey ya beautiful people actually it's my birthday today.

Author - I was speaking no...... " Gulping nervously as Hukum is throwing daggers towards the author through his dark eyes."

Shivansh - You were saying something author? " Ask's in authoritative voice while raising his eyebrow intensely and slowly wrapping his arms around his Queen "

Author - "Giggling nervously" No nothing Hukum Sa! Nothing at all. Rehmaat dearest please continue. " Before this lion King of yours make me his pet lion's food."

Rehmaat - So ya people today is my birthday and coincidentally it's your author's birthday too.

Author - " Nah it's not a coincidence" Giggling lightly. " While Hukum shot her another look which made her shut up."

Rehmaat - And you all are invited too. Plus your wishes make me happy but my Shiv was the first one to wish happy birthday to me" blushing like a tamato"

Author - And if you want than its my..... " Before she could complete her sentence Hukum shot her another look and she became mum." Mean Shivu " she whispered softly.

Rehmaat- ooh yes it's our author's birthday too. Happy birthday Author ❤️

Author - Thankyou you Rehmaat ❤️ And happy birthday to you too 💖 " while eyeing Hukum suspiciously"

Rehmaat - Shiv don't be mean comm'on wish her.

Author - No no no need....

Shivansh - Happy birthday Author. "He wished".

Author - Thanky....  "Before she could complete Hukum dragged Rehmaat from thier and said"

Shivansh - Comm'on Jaan everyone is waiting let's celebrate your birthday!

Author - " now standing alone" I can't believe it the Shivansh Singh Raghuvanshi the king of Jaipur wished me! Let me call my bestfriend Noori and tell her this " while dancing like she just won a lottery " 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉