42) Her Identity!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Fairytale by Alexander Rybak!

Christmas 2022

London the heart of England!

Evening!

Writer's POV!

London, the city known to be one of the most beautiful in the world was glowing more than usual today.

And Christmas was the reason, the tower bridge of London was packed with people but was also beautifully decorated for the special occasion!

It was all gorgeous!

And among the busy crowd of London, two carefree Friends were enjoying their Christmas break!

It was their first ever Christmas break in England and they decided to enjoy it together in London away from their University, away from Cambridge!

Although both Rehmaat and Shubhi knew eachother for some two and a half months but still their bond was inseparable like they knew each other since ages.

They arrived in London in the morning and were planning to celebrate New year here as well, as they were eachother's only True Friends at the campus. And also because London's new year was to die for.

While exploring the beautiful city they spent their whole day and decided to spent their evening here! Near the London tower bridge, where they could see the beautiful sunset view.

Their night's plan was sorted they were just going to eat at a restaurant and go back to their hotel room.

The man with beautiful neck length curly hair who was supposedly Rehmaat's known one, as Rehmaat's brother was friends with the man's cousin. Has invited them at his place, Actually they both were earlier invited to stay at his place during their trip but Rehmaat refused, she said she is not comfortable while staying at someone's house anymore.

While shubhi knew the reason, as Rehmaat has explained everything that happened to her in Jaipur.

Yes they were that close!