Chapter 52

Late at night, while everyone was sound asleep, there was a certain someone who couldn't sleep alone.

It was Marion.

"Argh, really!"

Marion, struggling to get to sleep, leapt out of bed in fits and fits.

I couldn't sleep at all.

How many times have you been beaten by Evelyn?!

"At Mielle's wardrobe, at the opening party of the coffee house, and this time!"

Even when Nicholas was taken to the hospital, no one paid attention to him.

Not only Islay, but the Duke's Grandmother, all of them!

"No matter how much, Nicholas is in a bloody relationship! How could you do this to us!!"

Marion clenched his fist.

My nails hurt my palm, but I didn't even know it hurt because of the soaring injustice.

Of course Bianca protected Nicholas, but that's what you wanted me to know?

Marion shook her head right away.

'You didn't even hurt yourself! Who knows, a clever little girl was trying to be nice? Maybe she was trying to owe Nicholas a debt!'

Bianca, in its own right, provoked outrage in Marion.

Even though she's not a child of Islay, he adored Bianca just because she was a child of Evelyn.

To the Duke, what the hell is Evelyn?

Marion, who recalled the two smiling brightly, bit her lips.

"I can't accept that the Duke chose such a woman.'

Marion thought at her own convenience.

'Somehow Evelyn, you have to pay me back for everything you've done to me.'

In front of the kindergarten teachers who were commoners at the most, she was humiliated directly by the Duke's Grandmother.

It was still unfair not to be able to run wild to the heart of the Duke's Grandmother.

Marion, who sprang up from her seat, threw the vase away from the table.

Clang!

Surprised by the sharp sound of pottery breaking, the maid rushed to the couple's bedroom.