•~Chapter 2-A Nice Encounter~•

(F/C)= Favourite colour.
I made a Miku reference somewhere in this chapter. If you find it, good for you.

Also in the story, Mizuki goes to school more than they do in the game. So they go often but miss a few days.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm clock. I groaned before shutting it up.
"2nd year..." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up. 2nd year at Kamiyama. And, God was I nervous.

I had left Kamiyama in the middle of my first year and now I'm going back? Great, I get to be that one weird kid that changes schools every 5 seconds. Just my luck. But I had hope. Hope that nobody would recognise me and I could just live my normal life.

I was in class 2-D which was the same in my first year so it didn't really matter to me.

I hauled myself out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom, still half asleep. I had left my uniform out last night, ready for today.

I changed clothes, cleaned my teeth and all of that crap. The annoying part was my hair. It never looked right no matter how much I tried. Eventually, I gave up and just left it. I packed up my bag and went downstairs to get breakfast.

"Alright, I'll be back later." I heard my dad say as he kissed my mom. Ew. Parents kissing. Gross. Anyway, I grabbed the food that my parents left out and sat at the table to eat.

"Morning, Mom." I said before swallowing another piece of food. "Morning, Dad."

"Good morning, (y/n)." My mother greeted me.
"Good morning, Mochi." My dad said, patting me on the head before leaving.

"Alright, I'm off. I'll see you all later!" My dad said, opening the front door. Me and my mother both wished him well before getting ready for our own days.

-

"(Y/N)! Time to go!" My mother called to me from the bottom of the stairs. I sped down and me and Mom went to the car. My mom was the principal at my school so I had to go in earlier than everyone else.

We pulled up in the parking lot and entered the school building.
"Soo..new year, new class. What you thinking, (N/N)?" Mom asked.
"Well.." I put a finger to my chin. "I don't really know what to think." I said, looking over to her.
"Well you'll be just fine, darling." My Mom smiles at me. I smiled back and hummed. I got to sit in my Mom's office with her until classes started.

7:58am

"Okay, I'm gonna make my way to homeroom now. Bye, Mom!" I told my Mom. She nodded. "Alright, meet me here after classes end." I gave her a thumbs up and went on my way.

It was weird coming into school when no students were there, and then seeing a lot more students there only 20 minutes later.

I shook my head and got to my classroom.
2-D.
Oh, boy. Here we go.
I pushed open the door.

There was only a handful of students in there and the bell rang as I walked in. It looked like on every desk there was a sheet of paper with our names on them.

I guess I sit here. I thought as I found the paper with my name on it. I sat down and looked around. The few people that were in the room were all grouped up. I could easily tell the difference between cliques.