|Seventeen|

-----
-----

Y/n grabbed the house key she kept inside her skirt pocket and fiddled with the door while Saiko stared around the girl's house. In the back of his mind, he had been comparing the girl's house with his own. Once the door opened she gave the boy a thumbs up and the gray-haired boy nervously stepped through the door. The couple was immediately greeted by the sound of her parents who were talking loudly in the kitchen making their voices echo throughout the house. Saiko quietly began to take his shoes off once seeing that the small collection of shoes started at the doorway.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" Y/n spoke feeling her nerves start to set in. The parents went quiet in the kitchen. Soon enough the sound of people's feet thudding as the parents ran through the kitchen where they greeted the girl in the hallway.

"Y/n?! What on earth are you doing here so early? Whose this boy with you?" Tsubaki asked worried that her daughter was going to tell her she was going to elope.

"Did they let you off for good behavior?" Hiroshi asked Y/n who rolled her eyes at the thought

"Dad it's not prison." Y/n scolded the father who didn't seem that convinced. The parents seemed to immediately surround Saiko like two crows circling their next prey.

"He looks rich," Hiroshi concluded from the inspection and Saiko's face held a small shocked expression.

"He is! His name is Saiko... And I was wondering if he could stay here for the next month? His dad kicked him out because he invited a commoner to his house! Me! I was the commoner!" Y/n yelled at the married couple who felt themselves tear up at the summed-up story.

"Oh my. How cruel." Tsubaki cried then turned to Saiko patting the boy's cheek

"I'll make you some tea," Tsubaki spoke walking off. Saiko flinched knowing the tea wouldn't be up to the boy's standard but he stopped himself from saying anything offensive which did take a lot.

"How do rich people make their tea anyway?" Hiroshi thought out loud to himself.

"It's only for a month, right?" Tsubaki yelled from the kitchen. Y/n sighed not really in the mood to yell. She instead nodded at Hiroshi who turned towards the kitchen

"Yes, Honey, it is!" Hiroshi yelled in place for the girl. Hiroshi grabbed the boy's arm and dragged him forwards. Saiko had been very compliant still a little sensitive about what happened on the roof. Instead of complaining about everything, he instead stared at everything like he was suddenly transported to a foreign country.

"After you drink your tea I can get you some clothes!" Hiroshi chirped at Saiko who gave a simple nod.

"I can't believe your father kicked you out. It's just so sad to believe." Tsubaki added while placing the teacup on the table. Instead of answering the mother. Saiko simply glared at the hot steam coming from the cup too nervous to speak to the parents.

"Are you hungry, Saiko?" Tsubaki asked the boy who nodded with a slightly embarrassed expression. Hiroshi rose his hand

"I'm hungry too, sweetheart!" Hiroshi grinned at his wife who smiled at her husband

"That's too bad. Because you'll be late for work." Tsubaki spoke to her husband who looked over at the clock and wept loudly. Y/n laughed slightly

"I would give you my bento dad. But it's at school." Y/n spoke sadly. Hiroshi's eyes lit up with an idea.

"I'll just stop by your school! It's on my way to work!" Hiroshi announced before kissing her daughter on the forehead and racing out the door making sure to grab his shoes as well. Tsubaki waved at her husband then wrapped her have into a small ponytail and ran towards the fridge as if she were on some intense cooking show.