2.

MY : We tried all our methods to make him talk , he acting all tough and it seems he aint gonna give away any info.

JK : Are you serious? Do you think he will accept it easily and answer all your questions.

MY: I have to say he is really cunning , some of the officers who have questioned him think he is innocent and wants to let him go.

JK : Are you sure he is the killer ? We cant just accuse an innocent.

MY : Are you doubting on me . For fucks sake , i am saying He is a god damn criminal . His Good Boy acting all are just fake . He may have a good appearance, But his work is opposite of his pretty face.

JK : Fine..Fine i will try my best to collect the infos i could , where is he now ?

MY : He is in our custody , i gave order to give him some punishment for being a jerk.

JK : You cant beat him up , wht if he gets any serious injury? And as you said if he is a killer this small punishment wont be any use .

MY : Then what do you expect? Come an interrogate him .

{A/N = They both rushed towards the jail , jk saw Taehyung who was locked up in a cell , handcuffed }

JK : I will interrogate him alone , y'all could step back .

MY : Fine , you can do whatever you want just make that asshole accept his crimes.

{A/N = JK went to the interrogating room and sat in the chair soon Taehyung was taken into the room by some officers they chained him in the chair and handcuffed him to the table btw jk and Tae. And they left }

{ A/N = i am adding KT for Taehyung}

JK pov : He is too pretty to be a killer and is looking fine even with the bruises .

KT : what the f*** are you looking at?

Jk pov : His mouth isnt pretty as his face , but will be soon.

JK : So Mr. KT i am Jungkook , i am here to ask you some questions . Answer them truthfully.

KT : whatever , ask it....and i dont think you will get the answer that you are looking for.

JK : Thats also fine . So can you tell me where you were at 28 May night after 8pm ?

KT : of course i am in my home.

JK : But the reports shows something else , it says you where near the supermarket. You cant lie to us , its all caught in the CCTV .

KT: My bad , I have a small problem with my memory and i may have been in the supermarket to buy the things needed for home. And do you think going to the store after 8pm is a crime ?

JK : Hahah , you are funny , anyway , do you think police arrested you for going to the market at night , nope there duty is to protect them.

Now can you tell me about yourself ? Your family , friends , job and all ? Maybe you can leave after we are confirmed by your identity.

KT : Theres not much to know about me , Myself Taehyung working as a chef , I live alone my parents passed away 5yrs ago in a car accident , and i dont have any siblings.

JK : ohk well , can you tell me about what you where doing at the abandoned can parking hall at around 11pm , with a dead body at the day you were arrested?

KT : just because i was found near a dead body doesnt mean i killed that person , i was going towards my home after my job when i heard loud screams coming from that area , i went down there to help but , when i was there i found no one except the lifeless body covered in blood , i was shocked by the sight and then out of no where you guys came and arrested me.

JK : Nice story, But i prefer you talk the truth.

KT : I aint lying , i am telling the truth and i am sure i was framed , i am innocent i havent done anything.

Jk : Thats what everyone sayings before uncovering their crime.

KT : You dont even have enough proof , I want to go , i will sue you and will make all of you in the jail , you cant accuse and arrest someone with any strong evidence you guys are going too far , i will surely take it to the court .

JK : shut up , your mouth is opening more than it should , you should use it for something useful....