13.

Yoongi left to work early than usual , he received a msgfrom his upper officer to reach at the office due to an urgent matter . As he reached there, there were more people more like many officers who were all in a hurry , with a stern face yoongi entered into the cabinet just to get yelled at by the chief.

MIN YOONGI I DIDNT EXPECT THIS FROM YOU, HOW CAN YOU LACK AT YOUR WORK LIKE THIS, IF WORDS GOT OUT THE MEDIA AND PEOPLE WILL NOT ONLY BLAME YOU BUT THE WHOLE TEAM . HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID , FORCING A MAN TO STAY AT YOUR SUBORDINATES HOUSE AND NOT GIVING IMPORTANCE TO HIS SELF RIGHTS AND ALL.IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE CASE THEN JUST TELL ME I WILL HANDOVER IT TO SOMEONE SUFFICIENT. *Sign*have you lost your mind young man ? You have to evidence that Mr.Kim is a criminal or just a thief just because you saw him at the crime scene doesnt make him a killer. Are you even listening to me ?

Yoongi : Yes sir , i am sorry for my impulsive act .

JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE HIM

*as yoongi walked out he saw jungkook already waiting for him*

Jungkook : Sooo, how did it go . Did you get yelled at or suspended?

Yoongi : yelled

Jungkook : mmh , i already told you about the consequences but you weren't ready to accept it now look how the table have turne.

Yoongi : can you just shut up and lets go and get the kim and escort him safely to his house.

Jungkook : i already did

Yoongi : *sign* so what should we do now ? The chief is furious , how did he even got to know taehyung ? We haven't even listed his name in the records  yet . Just how ?

Jungkook : its all that jackson's fault he secretly went behind us when i got here i saw him leave the chiefs office with a smug look on his ugly face . I am definitely sure it was him.

Yoongi : Aish , That wang boy really got some nerves.

*as they reached back to their office they already saw Jackson sitting on his chair with a grin on his face, they both ignored him and walked into the room not wanting to quarrel with an unmatured kid *

Yoongi : even the walls have ears , lets be careful from now onwards . Tbh i want to leave this puzzled case but i cant bcoz jimin is involved in this and i cant let any harm near him.

Jungkook: ik but for that we have solve it . Lets start again from the start and we will surely find something useful.

*They spend the rest of the day and night searching through the past cases nothing was their which gave a glimse of the killer ,
the common thing was all the crimes were done at night btw 9:00pm - 3:00am with the same cruel torture by cutting the victims, engraving their body with cut not too deep but enough for blood loss , their hair will be pulled out , most of their scalps were ripped off and some of them even had a missing limb which was probably cut off  while they were still alive . And the other thing was that the people who were killed was all acquaintances they all had  worked under the same company until it collapsed due to its lose of heir and authority *

*time skipped to 4:45am *

Yoongi : i think we should stop now .

* he awaited for a response but got none and turned towards a peacefully sleeping jungkook *

Yoongi : how can you still sleep after reading all this *sigh*

*yoongi carried jungkook into the rest room carefully laying him on he couch and he found his way towards the chair slowly closing his tired eyes*