8.

( Yoongi reached his home with heavy heart , he rang the doorbell , he could hear the shuffling footsteps  from the otger side in a matter of minutes he was embraced into a big warm hug from his bf )

(Jimin was beaming with happiness knowing his bf came home safelg but meanwhile yoongi was not having it)

Jimin : Jagiya what happened ? Are you tired from the long tiring flight ?

Yoongi : yeah bae , i just need some rest.

Jimin : comeon in ,i made your favorite food and brought soju :)

Yoongi : Thankyou jiminahh but now i need some rest , i dont feel so well right now.

Jimin : okay , but have food before you take a nap , i don't  want you to feel tired when you wake up.

Yoongi : sure bae * hugs him*

[Yoongi made his way to his room to take a shower, so that he could relax himself from all his thoughts]

( Eventhough yoongi was worry sick of what he found out , he just couldn't resist his bf , he felt comforted around him and he didnt wanted to leave the comfort zone he was feeling , yoongi trusted jimin the most maybe more than he had in himself)

Yoongi's pov : I love jimin and trust him theres no way he would cheat on me with that fucking criminal. Maybe he was forced , My bae won't be bad he is the most wonderful person i would ever meet.

( yoongi got out from his shower , wore his pyjamas and went down stairs to see his bf waiting for him after arranging the lunch in the dining table )

Yoongi : bae you didnt had to wait for me this long .

Jimin : no worries , come on lets have lunch together .

( they started dig into their food , while eating )

Yoongi : * holds jimins hands* jiminahh i want to ask you something .

Jimin : what is it ? ( still concentrated in his food)

Yoongi : Do y-you know Kim Taehyung?

Jimin : *looks up from his food* yes i know him he was my friend.

Yoongi : just a friend

Jimin : yeah..well whats up with him..* shoved his mouth with food*

Yoongi : nothing just found ur wedding album and was curious on how it went. So how was the boffay ?

**with that yoongi stood up and went towards his room***

(He didn't know what he was feeling was it despair or a feeling of not being good. His past didnt make things better... everything he loved was snatched away....which made it hard for him to sway in direction of wind)

Yoongi sprinted inside his room closing the door with a loud thud...

Jimin in on the other hand remained silent as he was anticipating it to happen but a little more dramatically.

He finished up his food took his sweet time with the dishes and lazily dragged himself infront of yoongis room...well truth cant be forever hidden..was all he thought atleast he didnt had to break it by himself

Jimin: yoongi ahh open the door we need to talk

*silence*

*knock knock *

-------silence remained as an answer

Jimin : fine , i will stay here till you open it

After a min or so the door creecked open the room still dark but the objects and the owner of the room seemed visible with the help of the dim night lamp

The light was enough for jimin to notice the trail of dried tears and the puffy red eyes which were directed towards the floor.

A feeling of guilt shook his heart but it only lasted for a sec or soo

Jimin: yoongi baby please look at me       i am sorry , ik i should have saidit earlier but i couldnt , i was scared you would leave me i was afraid you wont need me...*he said with a sobbing tone*

Yoongi : why ? I was an open book to you but you ?

Jimin : i told you i tried but i failed  myself and i was worried for you i didn't wanted to see you in the state you are in now , you know i love you right and seeing you care about me more and more everyday made me hide up my past...didnt you say you wanted to spend the present and future with me ? What happened now? Are you tangled up in my past ? Are u digging up my past so you could have a better knowledge of me ?

***the victim card worked ***

Yoongi : babe...that is not what i mean you could have mentioned it somehow ..

Jimin : why are you interested in my past ? Are you not satisfied with the me now? You know you are hurtingme right bybbringing up my wrenched past . ***sobs***

Yoongi : jimin-nahh calm down please  i didn't mean it that way

Jimin : mean what ? How long have you been digging up my past.

Yoongi : hushhh baby i said i didn't and i wont i accedently found it

Jimin : from where ?

Yoongi : from an album