7.

Min yoongi and park jimin have always been a cute couple who adored each other.

Yoongi met jimin at his fav cafe , The day he met jimin he felt like he is the one and they started constantly meeting up and ended up in yoongi's bed....

Yoongi adored his bf , since the day he met him . jimin always brightened his days with his cute eye disappearing smile there was something in him that yoongi couldnt get enough of.

Yoongi have alwys been open about his parents , career , past , he was like an open book to jimin without any stain and wrinkle , on the other side jimin have been quite about his past . He always shrugged the question away as it was nothing and yoongi also wasnt much interested in it because whenever he asks about his family he seems upset and yoongi could see the sorrow in his eyes , yoongi never rushed things btw them he wanted to give jimin the time and space needed and for his the past doesn't matter what matters is wht they were now.

"nothing matters when you have someone waiting for your arrival at home "

********************************

On yoongi's trip towards seoul he found out about jimin's family . He was shocked knowing KT was  Jimins husband , yoongi saw there wedding album and some other family photos , he saw how jimins eyes squinted in all those photos . The photo piled up many thoughts and curiosity into his heart and mind .

Yoongi knew there were some scars in jimins past he didnt knew it was this deep , his heart was full of questions all he wanted was to reach home and get the answers he seek.

His heart was weighing with doubts on why jimin had to hide this imp factors or life from him , was he not trustable? Was he somehow made jimin feel not good of himself ? Why wasnt he allowed to know it ? Is jimin still in connection with KT ?

His heart parted into two one saying to belive in jimin and the other part is breaking him with worst outcomes.

*********************************
Jimin on the hand is waiting for his bf to return from his trip , he is hoping inside the home playing with Holly not knowing unknown treat that has took over which will turnshis life upside down

*********************************

Meanwhile , Jk and KT was arguing with each other over Yeontan.

Yeontan have teared the pillow and made the whole room messy with cotton .

Jk and KT have been arguing about who would clean the home .

Jk : Taehyung its your dog and you are rssponsible for his behaviour so clean the room on behalf of your dog .

KT : Thats not possible , first of all this is your home and if you are annoyed with me take me back home.

Jk: yk thats not possible so shut up and clean the home.

KT : yk what i will sue you .

JK : sue me for making you clean the room which was messed up by YOUR DOG

KT : dont call him dog his name is YEONTAN.

JK : wht !? Ohk then so MR.YEONTAN clean the fucking room

KT : Dont yell at my SoN

JK : your son huh , yk what i am done with you.

KT : As if i am not

.............And it continued till JK cleaned the room.

And it was then jk got an immediate call to reach the clinic he works in to get hold of a patient .