One

My face flushes as I click off the video Jackie sent me, it was a very revealing video of a few guys dancing on poles shirtless and jeans undone but still on. She said it's what her gay brother looked up on her phone yesterday. The tent in my pants is very noticeable and I have know idea what to do. I have never been this way before it's all new. All I know it those guys were seriously hot. I face plant my bed and lay there for a while. My door opens and my bed dips beside me. "Honey your sisters are here" Mom says with a light chuckle. I shift in my bed being very uncomfortable with what is going on down there. "I will be down in a second mom" My voice is muffled by my blanket.

I hear my mom get up and leave, I sigh and sit up. What am I going to do? I can't walk downstairs to greet my three sisters with a tent in my pants. Please, please, please go away. I stand up from my bed and walk over to the body mirror I have, checking if it has gone down and thank the heavens is has. I brush my brown hair out of my face then walk out of my room to greet my sisters.

Once downstairs I see Chloe my oldest sister meaning the first one born, she is talking with dad about something. I stop when I get to them, Chloe turn to me and smiles. "Dash! It's good to see you" She chirps wrapping her arms around me in a bone crushing hug. "You to" I say hugging her back. We both pull away and she kisses my cheek I grab her hand and put my puppy face on. "You promised to tell me about Pairs!" I whine. She chuckles rolling her eyes. "After dinner okay" She says. I nod my head then walk off the find my other sisters.

Allison is in the kitchen cooking the food like usual when she comes back home. "Allie" I say. She turns around and smiles at me. "Hey little brother" she greet rushing over and hugging me. "God I missed you!" She says. I hug her back, "I missed you to" I say sighing into the hug. Me and Allison have always been close and it was hard when she went to college. She is the second oldest being born second. "After dinner we are going to catch up" she says. I nod and she turns back to the food.

Now I have to find the other one. Serenity is of course with my others two sisters that live here. Willow and Cora stayed here with mom, dad and me because they don't know what they want to do yet. I walk up to them and hug Serenity from behind. "Dash is that you" She chuckles. "No it's your other brother" I mock. I let go of her and she turns around hugging me correctly. Serenity is the third oldest being born third. Willow is the fourth oldest and Cora is the fifth oldest. I am the baby and I am the only boy mom and dad had. "Dash stop hogging Serenity" Cora whines. I glare at her, "shut up" I says. Me and Cora never got along I have no idea why we just never see eye to eye.

"Everyone to the table! Dinner is ready!" Dad yells from the dining room. All of us rush to the dining room and take out seats. I was between Allison and Chloe, A plate of pasta placed in front of me. "Girls I am so glad you came to visit" Mom says with a smile. "Yeah cause we are just so bad" Cora buts in with an eye roll. "Yeah you are" I snap at her. "Me and Willow are angels" I add with a smirk. Allison covers her mouth to hide her laugh along with Chloe. "Shut up idiot!" Cora yells at me. "Cora Mayflower!" Mom says sternly. Cora immediately lowers her head. "We do not talk like that, do you understand me?" Mom said. "Yes mom..." Cora mumbles.

Allison kicks my foot under the table, I look over at her and see she is smirking. I smirk to then start eating my food. We all eat and start little conversations.
~~~~~
After dinner we all sit in the living room, the TV on just for noise as we continue to talk with each other. Me and Allison are on the floor talking about all different kinds of things. "Okay now any girlfriends?" Allison asks with a smirk. I gag and roll my eyes. "No! God I don't even want to think about dating yet" I admit. She giggles and pats my shoulder. "Hey it's okay" she says. "Girls" My dads voice fills the living room. We all turn toward him even though I am a boy I still turn. "Tomorrow night I want all of your boyfriends here for another dinner understand" He says. They all smile, "We got it dad" They all say at once. Right I forgot all of my sisters had boyfriends. I've never met them before so I can't wait to meet them.
~~~~~
Word Count: 882