Five

It's been a few days since I have seen any of the guys and I must admit it makes me a little disappointed. Ugh, I can't believe my sisters boyfriends are flirting with me and to make matters worse it's not one but all five of them. I've never had feeling like this before, I feel like when I'm around them there is a permanent blush on my face. I shake the thoughts when I hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I ask looking over at my door. "Alison" I hear. "Come in!" I yell. The door opens and she walks in with a smile. "Dash! Maddox told me everything!" She says. My eyes widen, everything...? Even the flirting? I gulp and smile nervously. "H-He did?" I ask. She nods and sits next to me. "French is kinda a hard language to learn, I only know a few words" She says leaning on me.

I sigh a silent sigh of relief. "Y-Yeah but it's a beautiful language" I say. "What about the books he brought you?" She asked. "Finished two already" I answer with a little smile. I loved both of them definitely my two new favorites. Alison sits up and hugs me tightly. "Isn't Maddox the best! I knew you guys would get along!" She giggles. I hug her back a pang of guilt hitting me. "Y-Yeah he's great" I mumble. She lets go of me then gets up and walks out. I stand up and pace my room, god this is bad. They are flirting with me and I'm not stopping them. My phone goes off and I pick it up from where is was on my desk. A message from an unknown number? Wait it's a group chat?

Micah
Hey, Dash it's Micah

Keith
Why am I in here??

Maddox
Leave it to Micah to steal phone numbers

My eyes widen at there names, wait how did he get my number!?

Me
How did you get my number?

Micah
Serenity's phone :)

Miles
It's not okay to look through your girlfriends phone with out permission Micah

Micah
Oh so it's okay for her to look through mine? That's not fair.

Elliot
She does that?

I leave the group chat with a small smile on my face. These guys are something else. I set my phone down which is blowing up with there text messages. I walk over to my book shelf and grab a new book Maddox got me. My phone still blowing up, I grab it an open the group chat.

Maddox
I can't help but ask why you made this group chat?

Micah
Because I want to stay in touch with our cute Dash ;)

Miles
Yeah well he hasn't even texted in about what 10 minutes?

Keith
We can't say he is ours Micah, we all have girlfriends.

Elliot
Yeah Willow sometimes looks through my phone too

Me
I'm trying to read :(

Maddox
I have been meaning to ask if you read any of the books I got you?

Me
Two actually

Maddox
And??

Micah
I don't understand why we are talking about books?

Me
I love them and screw you Micah

Miles
I like this guy :)

Micah
We can screw whenever you want pretty boy ;)

I blush and toss my phone onto my bed. I set the book in my hands on my bed as well and walk out of my room. I head to the kitchen getting a glass of water, Willow is also getting a glass of something. "Hey, you okay? You are super red" She asked looking my face over. "I'm f-fine" I answer. "You sure" She asked placing the back of her hand on my forehead. "Yeah" I answer swatting her hand away. "Okay" She says then turns away. With my glass of water I head back up to my room my phone still going off. I set the glass on my night stand and pick my phone up.

Keith
I think you broke him Micah...

Elliot
I agree with Keith

Maddox
You are way to forward Micah

Micah
Sorry not sorry

Me
Really?

Miles
Micah you need to shut up.

Micah
Why?

Miles
In case you haven't noticed Cora likes to go through my phone and gets jealous over the littlest things so shut it.

Maddox
Is Alison the only one who actually trusts me?

Keith
Well if you keep flirting with Dash I don't think she will trust you anymore...

Maddox
...

Me
Anyways, I would really like to read so if you guys could not blow up my phone that would be nice.

Miles
You got it. Ttyl

Maddox
I hope you enjoy the book Dash

Micah
Talk later pretty boy

Keith
Bye

Elliot
Happy reads

I put my phone down then grab the book open it and start reading. But my minds keeps going back to the guys and I can't focus. The blush returns and I close the door. This is not good...
~~~~~
Word Count: 836