Three

"We will see you soon okay" Chloe says patting my head. I swat her hand away and glare at her and she smiles. Chloe, Serenity and Alison aren't staying at the house with us they are in a hotel for as long as they are here. After the dinner yesterday with all of my sisters boyfriend I confirmed that I am indeed gay and very much into guys. I haven't told anyone not even Jackie I have no idea how my family will react so I don't plan on telling them.

Alison hugs me tightly, I hug her back. "Don't forget Maddox is coming over to give you those books" She said. I try my best not to blush, I nod my head then they walk out the door. Willow walks out her phone to her ear, "Yeah, see you soon" She says then hangs up. I walk past her and up the stairs to my room. I nervously pace around, I have no idea what I am so nervous to see Maddox. He is very good looking and I just love his accent. I also can't get any of them out of my head. They all just stared at me last night, I have no idea how none of my sisters noticed. A knock on my door startles me, "Hey Dash! I'm going to the store you need anything" Willow asked. "No I'm good" I says back. Her footsteps fade and now I am alone in the house.

Mom and dad are at work, Cora is out with her friends and Willow will be out for awhile. I sigh and walk over to my book shelf scanning the rows for the book I want to read. I find one, take it out and sit on my bed beginning to read.
~~~~
I barely heard the knock on my door I was so lost in my book. Wait who is in the house!? Oh my god someone is in the house!? "Dash?" That accent, oh it's Maddox. I set my book down and open my door. Maddox stands there with a box in his hands, he gorgeous self smiling. "Oh hey" I mumble motioning for him to walk in. He does so and sets the box down on the floor, I shut my door then walk over to him. "Now, I did get one book in French, I forgot you don't know French so if you don't want it I will take it" He says taking many books out and setting them on the floor. I sit down on my fluffy carpet and pick up a very big book.

"I've actually have always wanted to learn" I say flipping threw the pages. "To speak and to read it" I add setting the book down. Maddox looks up at me with a smile. "I could teach you, I am here for a few weeks" He says. "I uhm..." I gulp and look away quickly. "I'm sure Micah would like to join as well, he is very good at speaking French. He never knew the language but after a few years of practicing he is very good" Maddox says picking up a stack of books. He stands up and walks over to my book shelf. I watch as he slides the books in on the last shelf that has no books in it. "Are you sure, I don't want to take up your free time" I say. "Of course, I have nothing to do anyways. Alison will be with her friends most of the time" He says turning back to me.

"In plus I would like to spend more time with you" He says with a smile. A blush coats my cheeks. "I-uhm- you-" I stutter on my words. "So? Should I call Micah? We can get started right now if you like?" He said offering me his hand. I take his hand and he pulls me up. "Y-Yeah sure" I answer. He squeezes my hand before letting go, he takes out his phone calling Micah. He want to spend time with me? He turns to me, "Do you mind if Keith comes as well, him and Micah are close friends" He asked me. "No" I answer. Great three of my sisters boyfriends will be here with me...
~~~~
Minutes later me and Maddox are sitting at the table with Micah and Keith. "Now it's a hard language so we are going to start easy" Maddox says. "Hard really? It was easy for me" Micah says smirking. "Maybe for you we don't know if he will catch on" Maddox says. "I wanna hear you say something" I say to Micah. He smirks again. "je pense que tu es très mignon" I stare confused at him while he just smirks. I turn to Maddox who is smiling still. "What did he say" I ask. "I said I think you are very cute" Micah answers. I blush again, Keith smiles a bit but quickly looks away. "T-Thank y-you" I stutter. Micah nods his head and winks at me. What is going on? Are they flirting with me?....
~~~~~~
Word Count: 858