Six

I grab my backpack that was on the floor, I have school today. I put on my shoes when there was pounding on my door. "Dash let's go! Mom said hurry up!" Cora's annoying voice comes from behind. "Yeah, yeah" I say. I grab my phone then walk out and downstairs. I get into tue car with mom and she started driving. I can already tell this was going to be a long day...
~~~~
I slam my locker shut as the last bell rings. "Dash are you okay?" Jackie asked hands on her hips. "Yup" I answer beginning to walk to the doors. "You know since I am your best friend I am allowed to bother about anything" She says walking with me. "I am aware of that" I answer opening the door for her, she smiles and walks out. "Tell me what's going on" She said. I completely stop with I see two guys standing against a car. Jackie stops confused and looks over as well. "Holy shit, who are they!?" She asked jaw dropped. Maddox and Elliot are standing there talking with each other.

Why the hell are they here!? "I will talk with you later Jackie" I say the walk over to them. Maddox smiles at me and so does Elliot. "What are you guys doing here!?" I ask. "Alison's mom asked me to pick you up, something about a girls day" he says. I look around and notice some people are staring at us. My anxiety bubbles up and I chew on my bottom lip, Elliot looks me over. "Hey you okay?" He asked. "Can we just leave" I ask softly. They both nod and we get into the car.

Maddox pulls into a Mexican food place and I look at him confused. "Your dad wanted a 'Boys Night' but he canceled last minute because if work. I thought all of us boys could do it" He explained. "Oh okay" I said. "We are here to pick up so let's go" Maddox says getting out of the car. We all get out and into the building, at the front Maddox says his name and they said our order will be done soon. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and my anxiety returns, I look around the place seeing people eating. I grab the arm which was Maddox's and push it away. Elliot puts a hand on my arm looking at me with worry but I push his hand away too.

"What's wrong" He asked. I chew on my lip still looking around. "Dash?" Maddox says. I sigh and lower my head. "I'm n-not o-out" I whisper. "Oh" Maddox smiles softly. "I'm sorry we didn't know" Elliot says. "It's fine" I mumble. Just then Maddox's name gets called and we get the food then go back to the car. "Can I ask why you're not out?" Elliot asked. "I just found out I was g-gay and I'm afraid of w-what my family will s-say" I said looking out the window. It was silent in the car for the rest of the ride.
~~~~
We get to my house and all of my sisters boyfriends were there. We go to the dining room and lay out the food and sit down. I am between Keith and Micah. "How was school pretty boy?" Micah asked picking up his glass of water. I blush, "it was school" I answer. "Does Ms.Seth still teach there?" Miles asked. I nod my head picking at my food. "She was amazing! Always gave me extra time to do my homework" He said. "Must be nice, she always expects me to have mine done before class ends" I grumble. "She is pushing you, she does that to students she thinks will do good after school" Miles says with a smile. "So she thought you weren't gonna do great, that's kinda sad" I frown. Keith chokes on his water and Maddox covers his mouth with his napkin to hide his smile.

Miles smirks at me and I smile back. "At least I got an extra day" Miles says. "At least I'm not dumb" I snap back. "Okay, guys calm down" Maddox says still trying to hide his smile. "I am calm" I say. "You're gonna get it later" Miles says. "I'm so scared" I mock rolling my eyes.

After dinner we all sit in the living room, the TV on and some of us are watching others are talking. Miles sits next to me really close and I bite my bottom lip. One of his hands rests on my thigh squeezing lightly. I keep my attention on the TV trying to ignore Miles but it's not working. He grabs my chin making me face him and I blush. "You are so cute" He whispers with a smirk. "Hey!" I hear someone yell. A pillow hits Miles in the face hitting me a little as well. "What the hell!" Miles yells glaring. "Who did that?" I ask softly. Micah looks away immediately pretending to watch the TV. I smile softly, grab the pillow and throw it back at him. It's hits him in the head and he turns glaring at me. I look away with a small smirk. These guys are fun...
~~~~~~
Word Count: 884