Seven

I yawn at the boring show we are watching, my eyes roam the room searching for the remote so I can change it. It was near Maddox, I stand up and walk over to him. He looks up at me with a smile. "Can I change the channel?" I ask motioning for the remote. "Go ahead" He said. I grab the remote and turn around but run straight into a body. "Pretty boy, if you wanted to feel me you could've just asked" Micah said. I shove him back my face on fire, "S-Shut up" I mumble. I walk back to where I was sitting and sit down flipping threw the channels.

I change it to a cooking show and watch that for a few minutes, Miles was sitting next to me on his phone when he sighed and threw the phone to the other couch. "Um, are you okay?" I asked. "Worried about me again Dash?" He smirks looking over at me. I roll my eyes, "never mind" I say. "It's Cora, even though she is with her sisters and mom she always needs to text me. Asking me what I'm doing or where I'm at" He says. I look over at him. "I'm sorry" I said. He smiles and grabs my wrist pulling me to him. "A kiss would help" He said looking at my lips then back up to my eyes. "I've n-never um..." I trial off and catch Maddox looking at me.

I look around the room and notice all the them are staring at me. "I h-have to use the bathroom!" I squeak out then quickly get off of Miles and run to the bathroom. I stand at the sink looking in the mirror, my face is a deep shade of red. I turn on the sink and splash my face with water. I turn off the sink, dry my face then walk back out. I sit back where I was sitting still next to Miles. "Okay I need a drink" Maddox says standing up. He walks into the kitchen and I turn back to the TV. Keith sits on my other side doing something on his phone and Elliot works on a crossword he brought. Miles hand finds my thigh again and I glare at him. "What is with you and touching me?" I ask.

He smirks and pushes me down to where I am on my back, my head falling in Keith's lap. "You don't like it?" Miles asked crawling between my legs. "I-I n-never said t-that" I stutter. He leans closer to my face our lips inches from touching. My breath hitches as he presses his lips to mine, at first I just stay still not knowing what to do until Miles moves his lips with mine. I kiss back and run my hands threw his hair. He slips his tongue in and we stay like this for awhile, until I hear the door open. I move my legs and knee Miles right in his crotch, he fall off the couch. "Holy shit!" He groans. "I am so sorry!" I yelp sitting up. "Oh my god" he gasps.

"We are home!!" I hear. Mom and my sisters walk into the living room holding a bunch of bags. "Babe? Why are you on the floor?" Cora asked walking over to Miles. "Nothing, I'm fine" He says sitting on his knees. I stand up quickly and rush to my room, shutting the door and flopping on my bed. That was close...to close and I can't believe I kneed Miles in his crotch...ugh. That was my first kiss....

I crawl under my blanket and blush. I feel so guilty but I also don't care, I mean yeah Cora is my sister but we have never gotten along. I hear my phone go off and I push my blanket off and grab my phone. It was the group chat Micah made.

Micah
Miles is still in pain pretty boy.

Elliot
I thought it was quite funny

Maddox
It looked like it hurt

Me
I didn't mean to! It was an accident

Keith
I mean I understand why our girlfriends and his mom just walked in.

Miles
All if forgiven and please stop blowing up my phone. Cora is right next to me.

Maddox
Miles you were Dash's first kiss

Miles
Wait really?

Me
Maddox!

Micah
Cute

Me
I'm going to bed good night!

Keith
Goodnight

Miles
Night

Micah
Good night pretty boy <3

Maddox
bonne nuit

Elliot
Night

I turn off my phone and set it on my night stand. I take off my pants and throw them in my hamper then cover myself back up with my blanket. Drifting off to sleep.
~~~~~~~
Word Count: 798